How much has our offense benefitted from and improved by having to play against Grantham and our nasty defense? I haven't seen much discussed on this but it would stand to reason that if our offense is going up against what appears to be one of the best defenses in the SEC at practice everyday they couldn't help but get better. Seeing the speed and aggressiveness everyday in practice has to prepare them for every game we play. And to me it seems like we have gotten our physicality back on offense. I rewatched the game against LSU and just watched our OL and they were manhandling LSU front 7 and it was across the board. Also, something else I noticed, our TE's and WR's are blocking their butts off(Justin Johnson isn't getting any targets but he has been relentless blocking). Keith Mixon for being small can seal an edge and Donald Gray as well. If you watch the whole field and not just the ball you will notice that we have an extremely unselfish team. Players just doing their job well. Just my thoughts. What do y'all think?