First things first- I am a Georgia fan.
I know I'm sorry, but it's true. First of all, for those of you coming to the game, I hope you enjoy your time in Athens. But on to the game. I have watched all of the Miss. St games. It will be a close, low scoring game. I see it going 17-20 either way and here is why.
Mississippi St

Nick Fitzgerald- Fitz is a great QB and can give us problems, if he makes some throws y'all will win.
Aeris Williams- Aeris is a great RB, and if he gets loose it could make us pay.
Jeffrey Simmons- Great nose tackle, was a beast in the LSU game, and will give our center and guards issues.

Georgia
Jake Fromm- He is a true freshman and WILL make mistakes, but he is still a helluva player and has the it factor. Expect at least 1 INT from him though.
Nick Chubb/Sony Michel/Deandre Swift- These three Running backs are all uber-talented, and if our O-line can miracolously open some holes for them, they will make you pay. I am especially excited about swift, mark my words he will be an incredible RB.
D-Line- I'm not gonna lie, our D-Line is beast, Trenton Thompson can plug up a lot of the holes for us
Roquan Smith- By far our best player, Brian Kelly called him the fastest linebacker he's ever seen. If Fitzgerald beats us it will be through the air. Roquan spied Wimbush from ND all game, and he had 1 yard on 16 carries. He had 21 for 207 against BC.

Good luck to y'all and I hope you understand I have the utmost respect for your university, seems like Miss. St is one of the only SEC schools left that is honest.