Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Miss. St fans!

vCash

Hi Miss. St fans!

First things first- I am a Georgia fan.
    I know I'm sorry, but it's true. First of all, for those of you coming to the game, I hope you enjoy your time in Athens. But on to the game. I have watched all of the Miss. St games. It will be a close, low scoring game. I see it going 17-20 either way and here is why.
    Mississippi St

Nick Fitzgerald- Fitz is a great QB and can give us problems, if he makes some throws y'all will win.
    Aeris Williams- Aeris is a great RB, and if he gets loose it could make us pay.
    Jeffrey Simmons- Great nose tackle, was a beast in the LSU game, and will give our center and guards issues.

Georgia
    Jake Fromm- He is a true freshman and WILL make mistakes, but he is still a helluva player and has the it factor. Expect at least 1 INT from him though.
    Nick Chubb/Sony Michel/Deandre Swift- These three Running backs are all uber-talented, and if our O-line can miracolously open some holes for them, they will make you pay. I am especially excited about swift, mark my words he will be an incredible RB.
    D-Line- I'm not gonna lie, our D-Line is beast, Trenton Thompson can plug up a lot of the holes for us
    Roquan Smith- By far our best player, Brian Kelly called him the fastest linebacker he's ever seen. If Fitzgerald beats us it will be through the air. Roquan spied Wimbush from ND all game, and he had 1 yard on 16 carries. He had 21 for 207 against BC.

Good luck to y'all and I hope you understand I have the utmost respect for your university, seems like Miss. St is one of the only SEC schools left that is honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandawg View Post
    I know I'm sorry, but it's true. First of all, for those of you coming to the game, I hope you enjoy your time in Athens. But on to the game. I have watched all of the Miss. St games. It will be a close, low scoring game. I see it going 17-20 either way and here is why.
    Mississippi St

Nick Fitzgerald- Fitz is a great QB and can give us problems, if he makes some throws y'all will win.
    Jeffrey Simmons- Great nose tackle, was a beast in the LSU game, and will give our center and guards issues.

Georgia
    Jake Fromm- He is a true freshman and WILL make mistakes, but he is still a helluva player and has the it factor. Expect at least 1 INT from him though.
    Nick Chubb/Sony Michel/Deandre Swift- These three Running backs are all uber-talented, and if our O-line can miracolously open some holes for them, they will make you pay. I am especially excited about swift, mark my words he will be an incredible RB.
    D-Line- I'm not gonna lie, our D-Line is beast, Trenton Thompson can plug up a lot of the holes for us
    Roquan Smith- By far our best player, Brian Kelly called him the fastest linebacker he's ever seen. If Fitzgerald beats us it will be through the air. Roquan spied Wimbush from ND all game, and he had 1 yard on 16 carries. He had 21 for 207 against BC.

Good luck to y'all and I hope you understand I have the utmost respect for your university, seems like Miss. St is one of the only SEC schools left that is honest.
    oh man DO NOT say that to an Ole Miss fan, their head literally might explode

vCash
    Mississippi St

Georgia

This game will come down to:
    1) Who can run the ball,
    2) Who can stop the run,
    3) Who makes the least mistakes.

I'm not guaranteeing a win for MSU but I like our chances.

Should be a good game.

vCash
    Thanks for the input and welcome to the board. Georgia has one of the most beautiful campuses in the SEC, possibly the country, and certainly has a distinguished history. The game should be a good one. I was at the game last time we played in Athens, and we pretty much got hammered. Our turn this time. BTW ... my son just graduated from Georgia in May with a PhD. Great school!

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    oh man DO NOT say that to an Ole Miss fan, their head literally might explode
    Welcome to Elite Dawgs. Thanks for the good post. It was informative and not cocky. UGA has always been my fav SEC East team. One thing, if UGA tries to spy Fitz , you will lose.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Mississippi St

Georgia

I think that's a prettt fair assessment. I expect it to be a 4 quarter battle. I agree on Smith, by far the best player on the field in the UGA/ND game. Having said that, I feel good about our chances

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Welcome to Elite Dawgs. Thanks for the good post. It was informative and not cocky. UGA has always been my fav SEC East team. One thing, if UGA tries to spy Fitz , you will lose.
    Gonna have to agree with this although the OP is a good post. If UGA spies Fitz that'll mean a weakness elswehere. It would soon be exploited. Adjust to shore up the weakness and then wait, where's Fitz? The endzone.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Mississippi St

Georgia

We will see about that...
    Nick is listed as a low 4.5 40 and a regular 4.59, Smith has a low of 4.54 and regular of 4.64. Wimbush was charted at his fastest as 4.62.
    Yes those are just numbers.. But Fitz is more a lot better dual threat than Wimbush.

vCash
    Which Georgia board do you normally post on ?
    I would like to go read there. Thanks

vCash
    The Rivals Board, the dawgvent. Will not be able to post since you have to pay but should be able to read. It's pretty much the same posts as this board. We should win, our defense will keep us in every game etc. I will say I think Miss St fans are more confident for this game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Nick is listed as a low 4.5 40 and a regular 4.59, Smith has a low of 4.54 and regular of 4.64. Wimbush was charted at his fastest as 4.62.
    Yes those are just numbers.. But Fitz is more a lot better dual threat than Wimbush.
    Also, Fitz is in effect faster than most players of the same speed on a breakaway because of the way he runs upright. It takes an extra second or three to run him down because you must physically catch him and wrap your arms around his shoulder pads to bring him down. There's nothing to dive at. His legs are in front of him. If he gets past the second level, he's usually gone. It's not a knock on the UGA defense. It's a knick on all 129 defenses. What this effectively means is that if a defense is going to rely on a spy to stop Fitz...better hope he does, 'cause if your man doesn't get him or contain him, he's going to cross the goal line before he stops. It's too much risk vs reward. With that said, I hope that's how UGA intends to stop him. Please try to that. Pretty please.
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 09-19-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Mississippi St

Georgia

I don't confess this to too many people, but... back in the day I picked my HS number because of Garrison Hearst.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    If Fitz can runaway and seperate from a lot of defensive backs, I like his chances against any LB.

Nonetheless, I think it will be competitive for 4 qtrs. Frohm will be the best QB we have faced all year to date

vCash
    In the nicest way possible, Georgia Sucks. Your bulldog is a disgrace to bulldogs, and you guys will lose. Don't take it personally, that is just how i say hello during game week.

After this week I will be pulling for you guys so we can have a rematch. Thanks for stopping by. BTW our defense is nasty.

vCash
    Mississippi St

Georgia

That's pretty much what LSU fans thought too. We'll see. I think you're dreaming if you think we won't be able to run the ball. I say we beat you guys by 10.
    I'd love to make the game. Hope to make it to Athens one day.

vCash
    The Rivals Board, the dawgvent. Will not be able to post since you have to pay but should be able to read. It's pretty much the same posts as this board. We should win, our defense will keep us in every game etc. I will say I think Miss St fans are more confident for this game
    We are confident because we know what we have, unlike everyone else who thinks this is poor little M State.
    Look on offense we've got 5
    O linemen and the other 6 are weapons. That's right 6 weapons, not just players but weapons. And all those running backs you said you've got, Ga can't play them all at the same time, well I guess technically they could, but won't. What good are they sitting on the sideline? But all 6 of our weapons, will be on the field at the same time. So go ahead, spy Fitz, we got 5 other weapons.

Weapons U. Good luck buddy.

vCash
    By saying you hope your OL miraculously opens holes, does that mean that the OL is weak?
    If so, this ain't going to be the game to do it. Our DL is nasty and Simmons can't be blocked one on one by ANYONE in the country. He opens it up for everyone else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I don't confess this to too many people, but... back in the day I picked my HS number because of Garrison Hearst.
    I was always a fan of Hearst, also. In fact, I was #5 all during my childhood years. Not because of Hearst tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Dayum... IDK he was that fast... I had em pegged as a 4.6-4.7 guy... It's that Matt Jones type stride, I guess....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    If Fitz can runaway and seperate from a lot of defensive backs, I like his chances against any LB.

Nonetheless, I think it will be competitive for 4 qtrs. Frohm will be the best QB we have faced all year to date
    His 40 time might be 4.5 but I would be willing to bet his 100m time is out of wack to the 40.