Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mullen has to stay for 2018....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    We lose Rankin, Gray, Myles, Cleveland, Harris, Durr and Thomas. We gain Guidry, Rivers and Cole plus a whole recruiting class, featuring Heath who could play immediately.

Whatever jobs he could get this year, will be better next year.

Texas A&M and/or Tennessee would have to pay 6-7 million to get him. I don't think he fits at either.

I will say this - we should all be Notre Dame fans from here on out. If we beat Georgia in Athens, who beat them in South Bend, they may be motivated to pay the money. If Notre Dame antes up and pays 6-7 million, I will shake coach's hand and wish him well. Promote Gonzales and we'll still be awesome in 2018.
    Disagree. If we were to lose Mullen after this year, everything would be up in the air as far as 2018, and likely beyond. Everything changes with a staff change, and we probably would have to hire our 3rd or 4th choice as a HC. We should be very good next year, but only if Mullen is here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Sorry, but I don't want to be discussing our desperate need for Mullen to stay just one more year past this year while we're 3 games into what could be a pretty awesome season.
    Then feel free to not click on the thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Because we like talking sports and Msu football. It's ok.
    So we are 3-0, heading into a marquee matchup, and the only thing sports related you want to discuss is what school Mullen will leave us for?

Seems legit. Carry on I guess!!***

vCash
    Here we go again.......

vCash
    I wish people who start threads like this or say we can do what we want to do on here, would just take one minute and think before they post or comment. What good does this do? Our fans can be MSU's worst enemy sometimes, and this site has been known for certain posters who will post Mullen to somewhere whether it was posted in a negative or a positive manner. Why don't we just let things resume as normal and be elated over what has been accomplished so far. To the best of my knowledge, Dan has not said anything about leaving and Megan still loves Starkvegas. As somebody else commented, threads like these only help somebody else's agenda and it is not for the betterment of MSU. But keep on keep on posting stuff like this and it will be used against us.

vCash
    We will be absolutely stacked next year. He'd be stupid to leave that behind.

Anyway, all this "Mullen to xxxx" sandpapers my ass every year, and it has already started. Usually it holds off until toward the end of the season. I just don't see WHY Mullen would want to leave anyway, he has it made at State. Name any "better" job he'd consider, and it's a job where you can't lose without riots breaking out in the streets. At State he has all the wiggle room he wants, not to mention one of the fattest paychecks in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I wish people who start threads like this or say we can do what we want to do on here, would just take one minute and think before they post or comment. What good does this do? Our fans can be MSU's worst enemy sometimes, and this site has been known for certain posters who will post Mullen to somewhere whether it was posted in a negative or a positive manner. Why don't we just let things resume as normal and be elated over what has been accomplished so far. To the best of my knowledge, Dan has not said anything about leaving and Megan still loves Starkvegas. As somebody else commented, threads like these only help somebody else's agenda and it is not for the betterment of MSU. But keep on keep on posting stuff like this and it will be used against us.
    +1

Banned
    vCash
    Lock this ****ing thread and everyone just like it. Good Lord we can be so freaking stupid as fans. Don't bring this shit up and have recruits start questioning this and having other schools use it against us. Is it that ****ing hard to just STFU and go with it?! If he leaves, he leaves. Shit!

vCash
    We lose Rankin, Gray, Myles, Cleveland, Harris, Durr and Thomas. We gain Guidry, Rivers and Cole plus a whole recruiting class, featuring Heath who could play immediately.

Texas A&M and/or Tennessee would have to pay 6-7 million to get him. I don't think he fits at either.

I will say this - we should all be Notre Dame fans from here on out. If we beat Georgia in Athens, who beat them in South Bend, they may be motivated to pay the money. If Notre Dame antes up and pays 6-7 million, I will shake coach's hand and wish him well. Promote Gonzales and we'll still be awesome in 2018.
    It's funny how ape shit the talking heads go after one home win as an underdog. When we're undefeated headed into Bama, I could see this but all this chatter is about as premature as booking playoff reservations.

vCash

Can you give one intelligent reason what spurred you to start this thread? Oh and by the way, Gonzales will not be the HC.
    *Puts the phone down and listens*.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 09-19-2017 at 10:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Sorry, but I don't want to be discussing our desperate need for Mullen to stay just one more year past this year while we're 3 games into what could be a pretty awesome season.

I totally agree smoot. Some of our fanbase (well some on this board) seem to have to have Dan going somewhere where it's because of a great season or a season like we had last year. Unreal!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Now that's funny!
    Ain't it tho! And true!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Can you give one intelligent reason what spurred you to start this thread? Oh and by the way, Gonzales will not be the HC.
    *Puts the phone down and listens*.
    To discuss it. Who the hell are you, antifa?

vCash
    To discuss it. Who the hell are you, antifa?
    Why?