Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
Jesus Christ. Just stop these ignorant threads. He's not leaving for anything other than him being flat out bored. SMFH again at our fan base for even allowing this thought to remain in one's mind more than 10-15 seconds

He's going to get paid top 10 money at MSU if these next 2 years finish out to 80% of their potential. He calls his shots with regard to facilities and program upgrades. He has taken a bottom tier program, elevated it to an upper middle class program, with a chance to push a program to never before seen levels over the next decade. Our rivals have had their entire beaver dam blown to smitherines and we are about to start dominating the state of Mississippi for the foreseeable future.

Someone please lay out a plan that proves how Dan could be so ignorant and flat out stupid to leave the situation he has now found himself in? I'd be more apt to believe a leprechaun would ride a unicorn and lead the team on the Dog Walk before the Bama game than Mullen leaving anytime soon. He wants an Urban Meyer type legacy and you can't build that going to a program that already has one of those previously.

As I've said more times than I can count, our fan base had held us back more than anything in our history. These threads need to stop because they will only be used against us and fans who keep harping on this need to STFU or get a vacation from the board.
Preach, Rouge! Rep Given!