Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "That loss was what they needed"

vCash

"That loss was what they needed"

Some Ole Miss guy was saying that last night in the GYM. I just shook my head. They can't beat Cal who in the SEC will they beat?

vCash
    That's exactly what Chuck was saying on the radio last night. He must have been parroting him.

vCash
    A loss is a good thing. Cal is going to rue beating them.

vCash
    Losses can be good. But when they come to what should have been an inferior PAC 12 team, you really just have to admit you suck.

I like watching them squirm. Everything they do is magnified by the fact the NCAA is going to hammer them, so they overreact. They are pumping so much sunshine to their people and it's hilarious.

I wonder how many losses it takes before it's bad or not ok to lose. I would prefer to never lose honestly.

vCash
    I think it depends on how you lose that determines if a loss was "good for you" or not. Not scoring a point in 9 or 10 possessions, and getting out physicaled by a finesse Pac 12 team doesn't seem like the type that would be good.

Banned
    vCash
    Shea Shea has checked out. You have to think he plays it soft be Bama. He ain't trying to get killled before he can transfer. He's such a waste on that team.

vCash
    Shea ain't checked out. He's a new QB with a handful of starts trying to carry the team in his back in a poorly-schemed offense that gets little defensive support. He's probably trying harder than anybody.

It won't be enough. Ole Miss is done. They're gonna be an embarrassment before mid year gets here. Maybe 3 or 4 wins or so by season's end. Maybe less.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Shea Shea has checked out. You have to think he plays it soft be Bama. He ain't trying to get killled before he can transfer. He's such a waste on that team.
    Doesn't he owe the Ole Miss boosters for his brother's job and for all those Detroit prostitutes?

I must be old fashion, but I could not accept all those illegal benefits and not produce. His bag man will be outraged.

If this is true, he is worse than Kapernut

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Shea ain't checked out. He's a new QB with a handful of starts trying to carry the team in his back in a poorly-schemed offense that gets little defensive support. He's probably trying harder than anybody.

It won't be enough. Ole Miss is done. They're gonna be an embarrassment before mid year gets here. Maybe 3 or 4 wins or so by season's end. Maybe less.
    Even several OM fans admit that he looked like a man with one foot out the door Saturday.

vCash
    They're probably going to lose their next 4 and be sitting at 2-5. They'll all likely quit before the end of that stretch.

vCash
    If a loss is what they need then they should be happy because they are about to get a lot of what they need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Some Ole Miss guy was saying that last night in the GYM. I just shook my head. They can't beat Cal who in the SEC will they beat?
    Yup, the BlackBear-MudSharks are 'woke' now, Look Out.......beloooooooooooooooooow!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Don't be surprised if he develops a mysterious injury between now and then and checks out. If not in the next couple weeks, he will after they lose the next 6 games.
    No Signature

vCash
    A loss is only good for a team that is a championship contender (early in the season) UM doesn't fit this bill. They are wanting to play spoilers well that means they should be wanting to play spoiler for every team that is eligible to compete for a bowl position. A loss to Cal isn't good for this team, just more spin from the spin doctors

vCash
    Hope they have "good" losses the rest of their games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    A loss is only good for a team that is a championship contender (early in the season) UM doesn't fit this bill. They are wanting to play spoilers well that means they should be wanting to play spoiler for every team that is eligible to compete for a bowl position. A loss to Cal isn't good for this team, just more spin from the spin doctors
    A loss to Cal isn't good for any team.
    LFC YNWA

Banned
    vCash
    Shae hasn't checked out yet. He is #2 in the country in passing yards. Him and the WRs are almost the entire team though and that's not enough vs P5 teams.

vCash
    Just like the initial NCAA investigation was "a good thing"!
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 09-19-2017 at 05:06 PM.

vCash
    Shaw's ready to Boomer Sooner.....

vCash
    I believe Chuck said Luke told the team after the game that these things happen, now let's move on.

Looks like motivational speaking is Luke's specialty.