Thread: Byron Cowart Leaving Auburn

vCash

Byron Cowart Leaving Auburn

Former #1overall recruit Byron Cowart is leaving Auburn.

This is the kid OM thought they had bought off.

This is the type of player you get when you make promises in the recruiting process. Mullen recruits the way he does to specifically make sure guys like Byron Cowart don't sign with MSU

vCash
    This is the way to do it. I hope everyone can see that now. Real dynasties are built slowly.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Boy, Auburn is turning into a dumpster fire. That's two players in two days

Banned
    vCash
    Wow. As the Plains burn. Had Cowart been playing a lot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Wow. As the Plains burn. Had Cowart been playing a lot?
    I think he played a lot but didn't make an impact.

He played & practiced like he was owed something. Working hard & competing for playing time wasn't in his DNA

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think he played a lot but didn't make an impact.

He played & practiced like he was owed something. Working hard & competing for playing time wasn't in his DNA
    Ok. So not really a big loss for them?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Ok. So not really a big loss for them?
    Nah. Hurts their 5 years recruiting average on the Matrix though*

vCash
    Speaking of meltdowns go visit the aubbie boards. They are going berserk on Gus.

Banned
    vCash
    This is why I don't agree with what Walker said on his podcast yesterday for SEC Country. Auburn had to have a late TD to make the score semi "respectable" verses Mercer. 17ing Mercer. How is that a harder test that UGA?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    This is the way to do it. I hope everyone can see that now. Real dynasties are built slowly.
    Never had a problem with our recruiting except for O-line. And the past 3 years at WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Former #1overall recruit Byron Cowart is leaving Auburn.

This is the kid OM thought they had bought off.

This is the type of player you get when you make promises in the recruiting process. Mullen recruits the way he does to specifically make sure guys like Byron Cowart don't sign with MSU
    C'mon now, I'm sure Mullen offered him and I'm sure he wouldn't give us the time of day. You may later pass on a kid but I guarantee you at least recruit him.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times