Thread: Im not worried about UGA

vCash

Im not worried about UGA

If they play the Fr QB, they are playing a Fr QB.
    IF they play Eason, they are playing a statue... a crippled statue.

Oh, and Washun Ealey is still checking under his bed for Nickoe.

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-19-2017 at 01:27 AM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Right on!

vCash
    That win over Georgia is an underrated win for us. That was the first time we beat them since 1974. It also got us back to 2-2 at that point in the year and started a six game winning streak en route to a 9-4 season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That win over Georgia is an underrated win for us.

Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That win over Georgia is an underrated win for us. That was the first time we beat them since 1974. It also got us back to 2-2 at that point in the year and started a six game winning streak en route to a 9-4 season.
    I mean, Georgia finished that year with a 6-7 record. Sure it was a big win at the time but Georgia fans were really chirping at the end of the year for Richts firing then (only to have them going to the SEC championship game that next year and almost beating Bama)

vCash
    I wasn't worried about LSU at all and I'm even less worried about Georgia. Barring a major injury or something I think we win by 2 scores minimum.

vCash
    The last time we won in Athens was in 1956 when Wade Walker was our head coach. We won 19-7 on that October day.
    And like I said last week when it had been 18 years since we beat LSU at home, we are DUE to win in Athens. Its time for that streak to end. 61 years. That streak ends on Saturday with our QB from Georgia that they didn't want in Athens.
    It is TIME!!!!

vCash
    I can't even begin to imagine how jacked Fitz must be to play this game.

vCash
    Before the season even started I posted several times I thought we get Georgia. They did not impress me last season. I think we have a better coaching staff. Fitz is going home to play and you got two figure he will have a chip on his shoulder with half his home town there watching. The DC is going back to where he got fired.

Now after the season starts. We are way better then I thought we would be. They are where I thought they would be. They have not impress me one bit. If you are basing Georgia being good because they barely beat ND you basing you belief on crap. ND won 4 games last season. Their coach is dead man walking and Georgia plays in the East where Vandy could be the best team this season.

I also want to add, Georgia got raped by Ole Miss last season. Ole Miss whipped that ass last year.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 09-19-2017 at 02:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Before the season even started I posted several times I thought we get Georgia. They did not impress me last season. I think we have a better coaching staff. Fitz is going home to play and you got two figure he will have a chip on his shoulder with half his home town there watching. The DC is going back to where he got fired.

Now after the season starts. We are way better then I thought we would be. They are where I thought they would be. They have not impress me one bit. If you are basing Georgia being good because they barely beat ND you basing you belief on crap. ND won 4 games last season. Their coach is dead man walking and Georgia plays in the East where Vandy could be the best team this season.

I also want to add, Georgia got raped by Ole Miss last season. Ole Miss whipped that ass last year.
    Up tempo, quick strikes and a mobile QB. They had that defense on its heels. We have all three of those plus a RB that can hit a hole and get yards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunDog26 View Post
    I can't even begin to imagine how jacked Fitz must be to play this game.
    Do we have a prayer against UGA, Rundog? Your prediction on LSU was top notch!

vCash
    Don't get me wrong... I love the enthusiasm, but 2 weeks ago we'd be "lucky" to win 1 out of our next 3 and now some of the same posters aren't worried about UGA at all. LOLZ!

vCash
    That hit by Whitley on Easley saved the game for us, and probably the season. He also was instrumental in our win at Arkansas when he stripped the ball on the goal and, of course, the Ole Miss game where he stripped Wallace.
    Sherrill's theory was that you can only get a team up for 1 or 2 games a year. If this is correct, (which I don't believe it is), we may be trouble Saturday night since we were obviously "up" for LSU. I didn't buy a lot of things Sherrill said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    That hit by Whitley on Easley saved the game for us, and probably the season. He also was instrumental in our win at Arkansas when he stripped the ball on the goal and, of course, the Ole Miss game where he stripped Wallace.
    Sherrill's theory was that you can only get a team up for 1 or 2 games a year. If this is correct, (which I don't believe it is), we may be trouble Saturday night since we were obviously "up" for LSU. I didn't buy a lot of things Sherrill said.
    I think the Kang meant you can only get the team up 1-2 times a year for teams you're not "supposed" to beat. I don't put UGA in that category at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    That was Jackie's excuse for poor game planning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Don't get me wrong... I love the enthusiasm, but 2 weeks ago we'd be "lucky" to win 1 out of our next 3 and now some of the same posters aren't worried about UGA at all. LOLZ!
    Ha ha and those are the same people that will melt if we drop this game or the Aubie game. Very few even keel fans in the message board world. Pretty pumped for Saturday though, ready for it to get here. This will be a longg week.

vCash
    One big reason that I am not worried about UGA is the consistency our team has played with. Georgia is not a team we have to be at our absolute best and have everything fall our way to win. Our guys, at every position, have played at a pretty consistent level or better with each game - even as the talent level of the opponents increase. There has been no up and down with anyone through the first three games. If we come out and play our game and don't do anything to beat ourselves, we should be able to get rolling and come away with a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Some of us believe our eyes, not know-it-all media parrots without a clue like Booger. Have the faith to trust what you see, not what people tell you to see. Every team in this conference has holes in their game. Our holes are a lot smaller than most.

Hell, I thought we would win each of these 3 games and I was only worried about Auburn. After seeing Stidam is not the savior (like every Auburn QB since Cam) I'm not worried about them either.