Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finebaum is such an insufferable ass

vCash
    Pawwwl is scared because he's knows Mullen will still be at MSU after Saban retires and that Bammer is going to have to go the Shula or Dumbose route again for a few years before even attempting to lure Dabo back home because NOBODY wants to be the guy that immediately follows Saban.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Pawwwl is scared because he's knows Mullen will still be at MSU after Saban retires and that Bammer is going to have to go the Shula or Dumbose route again for a few years before even attempting to lure Dabo back home because NOBODY wants to be the guy that immediately follows Saban.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Then later he tried tying Scott Stricklin to Mullen and implied FL would go after him if that job opens. I can understand some of that, but odds are McElwain is not getting canned this year. You never know though.

Fbaum just can't stand schools like State. If schools like KY, Vandy and us are up the rest of the conference must be down then.
    He puts up with KY a little, just because he knows basketball is coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    Everybody keeps saying he`s a troll etc,etc. Explain to me how he has never wavered in his support of all things ole misery. Not even a second that I have heard, which is very little It goes depper than that with our fan base. He just don't like us for some reason. Did he take some of that baccy money or a hooker maybe ? If I ever get close enough to him i plan on asking .
    Years ago, Ole Miss was one of his favorite targets... He was extremely condescending and dismissive of the OM program.

No.

vCash
    Finebaum is like wwe, one week he's with bad guys next week he's with the good guys. Whatever produces the most ratings

Although he does pander to the blue bloods nore

vCash
    Ole Miss has likely added some uncomfortable cushioning to his billfold before. I guess he thinks he's a somebody now that he has Laura Rutledge by his side in the studio.

vCash
    Why does anyone listen to him. He has nothing insightful to say and is just the SECs attempt to make a radio guy into a regional name. He was just a goofy Alabama sideshow act until the SEC Network brought him in. That didn't change.

vCash

you left out what he said on why Dan would leave...When ole miss gets hammered they

Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    He had Bo on today and the question, of course, was raised about Mullen and would the toxic rivalry eventually make him move on, especially if um tries to go scortched earth after sanctions are announced. Bo kinda side stepped it but Laura Rutledge was in studio with Paul and said she thought Mullen would be staying because of everything he's built. All Paul said was "I don't". Nothing to back it up or support why he thinks that. Just "I don't". What an ass.
    will do everything possible to get us in NCAA trouble and the situation will get toxic. He would leave to get away from all the problems they will cause. that is what he said.

vCash
    ...and that would be some kind of weird stretch of a rationale for leaving....doesn't hold water. Finebaum "doesn't like State to have nice things" for some reason

vCash
    Don't y'all remember Finebaum railing on us when Jackie was coaching. He hated Jackie and hated us, that made him more toxic than anything we do or say against our rival. Anytime we show a pulse he starts in on us. The problem with Finebaum's reasoning is that anything Umiss turns in on us will go straight to the trash can. The NCAA is not interested in investigating rumors passed on by probated rivals.
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 09-18-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Don't know right word...ole miss sux!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    Everybody keeps saying he`s a troll etc,etc. Explain to me how he has never wavered in his support of all things ole misery. Not even a second that I have heard, which is very little It goes depper than that with our fan base. He just don't like us for some reason. Did he take some of that baccy money or a hooker maybe ? If I ever get close enough to him i plan on asking .
    Well, I can say that he did try to push the SA39 issue with Bo but Bo just moved right past it. Seemed like PF wanted to be sure to get that in there.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    a bunch of yall don't know Pawwwwwwwwl.....

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    will do everything possible to get us in NCAA trouble and the situation will get toxic. He would leave to get away from all the problems they will cause. that is what he said.
    That's what I meant by them going "scortched earth", trying to take us with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Dawg View Post
    Paul has literally made a career out of saying things to rile up fanbases. Nothing else to it.
    This times 1,000,000. Make nothing of it. He's a radio carnie, playing to the rubes.

Don't be a rube...

vCash
    Paul gave the commencement speech at Mississippi a few years ago. He has loved them ever since.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Paul gave the commencement speech at Mississippi a few years ago. He has loved them ever since.
    And thats when he started liking them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Finebaum goes through cycles RE: Who he "likes" and "dislikes"...

He just rides the wave....
    Is Tusk plural?

vCash
    Two thing he all the other SEC network guys think. One all we have is two stars and two, Dan doesn't make much money. You would think they would know Dan was a 5 million dollar coach. There is a limited aount of school who will be willing to pay him that and more.

vCash
    Why do you all watch him? I tried many years ago, saw right through his biased perspectives.
    He's a bama homer and dislikes MSU.

vCash
    I can't even watch the SEC network because of Pawl, and now you have his ridiculous theme song, Call Paul