Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finebaum is such an insufferable ass

vCash

Finebaum is such an insufferable ass

He had Bo on today and the question, of course, was raised about Mullen and would the toxic rivalry eventually make him move on, especially if um tries to go scortched earth after sanctions are announced. Bo kinda side stepped it but Laura Rutledge was in studio with Paul and said she thought Mullen would be staying because of everything he's built. All Paul said was "I don't". Nothing to back it up or support why he thinks that. Just "I don't". What an ass.

vCash
    Paul has been saying Mullen will leave for years & he will some day which will make Paul right.

In the minds of many, only certain SEC schools have the right to win. If MSU has a good coach, then has to leave because it isn't right that MSU has a better coach than LSU.

vCash
    He's just mad that his massage parlor buddy got shown the door. He loved him some Freeze.

vCash
    I guarantee you when Gus's seat is flaming hot Paul will start saying shit like "Well, I'd go after Mullen if I was Auburn."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Paul has been saying Mullen will leave for years & he will some day which will make Paul right.

In the minds of many, only certain SEC schools have the right to win. If MSU has a good coach, then has to leave because it isn't right that MSU has a better coach than LSU.
    You nailed it, Shotgun. People think if you're not one of the SEC "blue bloods" you're not entitled to keep a good coach. Dan's a bit of maverick in that he seems to like showing he can do something people say could never be done. It's why I believe he'll be here a long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I guarantee you when Gus's seat is flaming hot Paul will start saying shit like "Well, I'd go after Mullen if I was Auburn."
    He probably will because he likes to say stupid stuff to drum up outrage and ratings.

I really don't think Mullen would go to another SECW school just because of the bad blood it would engender, but Auburn definitely wouldn't be one to consider. I'm not even sure if he'd want to put up with the crazies at Bama, but he definitely wouldn't want to put up with the crazies at Auburn, who are just as crazy as Bama's but don't come with the advantages that Bama's do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    He probably will because he likes to say stupid stuff to drum up outrage and ratings.

I really don't think Mullen would go to another SECW school just because of the bad blood it would engender, but Auburn definitely wouldn't be one to consider. I'm not even sure if he'd want to put up with the crazies at Bama, but he definitely wouldn't want to put up with the crazies at Auburn, who are just as crazy as Bama's but don't come with the advantages that Bama's do.
    Right on. IMO Auburn=unm, same type of people, same type of atmosphere. We know Dan likes being the man and I can't see him going anyplace where the boosters would be running the show and he would just be a puppet.

vCash
    Paul has literally made a career out of saying things to rile up fanbases. Nothing else to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Right on. IMO Auburn=unm, same type of people, same type of atmosphere. We know Dan likes being the man and I can't see him going anyplace where the boosters would be running the show and he would just be a puppet.
    Good point. He's king of mountain in Starkville.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Good point. He's king of mountain in Starkville.
    Yeah I think Dan has a little bit of Lou Brown from Major League in him.

vCash
    Wth would he leave over the rivalry with OM when he conspired to take them down?**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Wth would he leave over the rivalry with OM when he conspired to take them down?**
    And won!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    With OM impending doom, Mullen is on the cusp of cleaning house in Mississippi for recruits. He'll have 3 straight classes where he will bring in a 4 star QB and as discussed before the 2019 class is loaded in state. He is in a pretty damn good spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    With OM impending doom, Mullen is on the cusp of cleaning house in Mississippi for recruits. He'll have 3 straight classes where he will bring in a 4 star QB and as discussed before the 2019 class is loaded in state. He is in a pretty damn good spot.
    Yep. Couldn't agree more. Finebaum just wishes Mullen would leave. Plus, we can pay him what he wants if that's a criterion.

vCash
    MSU controls the NCAA,(ask the morons at TCUN!) why would he leave when we just have him run out of town at his next stop, just like we did to Phoney Freeze!******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    This x 1000!

vCash
    Then later he tried tying Scott Stricklin to Mullen and implied FL would go after him if that job opens. I can understand some of that, but odds are McElwain is not getting canned this year. You never know though.

Fbaum just can't stand schools like State. If schools like KY, Vandy and us are up the rest of the conference must be down then.

vCash
    If we get much better, more people will be wanting to call in and talk about us , and that would take time away from those toothless bama folks that regularly call in everyday.

Not you Tusk, you one of the many goods ones that don't.

vCash
    Finebaum goes through cycles RE: Who he "likes" and "dislikes"...

He just rides the wave....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Everybody keeps saying he`s a troll etc,etc. Explain to me how he has never wavered in his support of all things ole misery. Not even a second that I have heard, which is very little It goes depper than that with our fan base. He just don't like us for some reason. Did he take some of that baccy money or a hooker maybe ? If I ever get close enough to him i plan on asking .