Thread: Inexperienced head coach, true freshman QB = Georgia losing this Sat.

vCash

Inexperienced head coach, true freshman QB = Georgia losing this Sat.

State's D played with speed and malevolence against LSU... no freshman QB can be fully prepared to face that. Fromm will make mistakes and that will more than cancel Georgia's home field advantage.

If we do indeed win this weekend, we are likely to be favored in every subsequent game not involving teams with red elephant mascots. And that one may be a tossup if MSU can avoid key injuries.

vCash
    Our defense is going to keep us in every game this year. We don't turn the ball over, we will win big saturday

vCash
    I think GA's D is better than LSU's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Yeah and if we win Saturday we will hear the same thing again about Auburn.

vCash
    We have no chance to win at Georgia. **

Banned
    vCash
    Roll State! Bump Kirby.

vCash
    I haven't watched much of Georgia other than highlights. I have heard their O line is suspect but not sure how accurate that statement is. Anybody watched enough of them to know.

Some have said their defense is better than LSU but I have a hard time believing their D Line is any better than LSU's.

vCash
    Georgia's defense might need to be about 30 points better than LSU's. (It isn't.)

This game will come down to gameplan and mistakes. Our coordinators looks to be at the top of the food chain right now, and I'll bet Fitzgerald makes fewer mistakes than Fromm.

vCash
    Even after the butt whipping we put on lsu, they give up 268 yards/game to Georgia's 266

vCash
    I've watched about 6 quarters of them and I just don't see that OTHER than their dline. I do think it is better. But overall they are similar.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Georgia is not as good as LSU. I'll say it again our most difficult game of the 3 is Auburn, followed by LSU and then Georgia. Based on what I saw Saturday and watching Georgia and ND, we should win again by 30+. Auburn is looking more like another 4 score ass whooping too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Georgia is not as good as LSU. I'll say it again our most difficult game of the 3 is Auburn, followed by LSU and then Georgia. Based on what I saw Saturday and watching Georgia and ND, we should win again by 30+. Auburn is looking more like another 4 score ass whooping too.
    We're better than ND and that's the only real team UGA has played thus far. If we stay focused and disciplined we win this game by 14 or more.

vCash
    Looking over the stats for each team and while it's still early to put complete stock in the stats, we're better at like every facet of the game. I think we should win. Lord willing, we get a win while also getting a little practice facing saban's defensive scheme.

vCash
    We have to avoid the hangover and play well or they will beat us. We can't win this game just showing up and going through the motions. Georgia has a ton of talent. I expect a dog fight, if we roll over them like we did LSU I will be extremely extremely impressed with this group of guys. It's tough to show up like that multiple weeks in a row. If we can get the running game going again I feel pretty good about it. Will be interesting to see how georgia schemes us and we should have a good idea of what they are going to do on offense since they played notre dame and couldn't completely vanilla it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Yeah and if we win Saturday we will hear the same thing again about Auburn.
    and it would likely be true... at least re: the DL... AU has a Top 5 DL, IMO....

also, UGA's secondary is suspect, at best... weak link...

AirFitz.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Not 30 points better.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Georgia will be ready for us. We better bring our A game or we will lose. The two type RB duo could be a major problem for us late in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Georgia will be ready for us. We better bring our A game or we will lose. The two type RB duo could be a major problem for us late in the game.
    Just like fitz and aeris could be for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Just like fitz and aeris could be for them.
    And Lee, Kylin , Mixon, Deddrick, Gray, Jordan Thomas, Farrod etc

vCash
    It's more sound but not more explosive.

No Arden Key type pass rusher and less athletic on backend.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-18-2017 at 11:43 PM.