Thread: Simmons Post game quote....

vCash

Simmons Post game quote....

I love this attitude...

http://static.hailstate.com/custompa...ame_091617.pdf
    DL ? Jeffery Simmons ? So.On holding No. 12 LSU to seven points??Starting the game off, they scored. We had a misalignment. If we hadn?t had that misalignment,they wouldn?t have scored at all. We fixed that after halftime, and after that, we shut them out.Coach Grantham?s motto to us is ?no m?s? and that?s what we do. We finished the game. Wedon?t let up on anybody.?

vCash
    Love the attitude Grantham has brought! Love Simmons for being our "enforcer" and resident bad ass!

vCash
    Is this still bend but don't break?*
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Last year it was bend over don't break.

Banned
    vCash

Isn't Simmons a 4.0 student?

I believe he's Academic all-SEC. He's one bright young man.

vCash
    His best quote was before the game.
    He said, "After Saturday night, you will all know who I am" in a Tweet to LSU.
    Backed it up too!

vCash
    I'm preferring the "bend them over" defense to the "bed and break" defense.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Bend them and then break them. I like this better.

vCash
    But it's still Dan's system right? Because, you know, he meddles.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    But it's still Dan's system right? Because, you know, he meddles.***
    I feel that Dan is moving backwards/allowings coach to do his job and to allow this new coach the reins to do what had to be done for MSU to move forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I feel that Dan is moving backwards/allowings coach to do his job and to allow this new coach the reins to do what had to be done for MSU to move forward.
    It seems that DM's confidence comes from the fact that he can go back to doing what he loves to do which is coach offense. He doesn't have to worry about the defense at all.
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 09-18-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    At the end of the game, Grantham and the D were giving hugs (and not the obligatory pat on the back) to each other. These players love and respect him, that is why they bought in to the system and are thriving. You can't fake that. Heck even former players have been tweeting about the difference from last year.

vCash
    As a longtime friend of the Grantham family, I do know that he is looking for some stability and that is one of the reasons that when the opening was available, he wanted to come ..it could be a great situation for a long time ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    As a longtime friend of the Grantham family, I do know that he is looking for some stability and that is one of the reasons that when the opening was available, he wanted to come ..it could be a great situation for a long time ....
    Not sure who you are, but I like the sounds of this.

vCash
    It seems that DM's confidence comes from the fact that he can go back to doing what he loves to do which is coach offense. He doesn't have to worry about the defense at all.
    I'm about ready to agree with you on that. If we have the same offensive output on Georgia I'll definitely agree with you. This could be Dan's best year calling the offense ever.

Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    At the end of the game, Grantham and the D were giving hugs (and not the obligatory pat on the back) to each other. These players love and respect him, that is why they bought in to the system and are thriving. You can't fake that. Heck even former players have been tweeting about the difference from last year.
    There's a Twitter video of Grantham in the third quarter after they stuffed Guice for a loss of a third down play dancing and jumping around with the players coming off the field. It was great!!

Sounds fantastic. It looks like we are about to take "that next step".

vCash
    I hope he stays for a long time. The defense is relentless aggression.

vCash

I think what you REALLY meant...

Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Last year it was bend over don't break.
    You really meant it was bend over so they don't break it right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Love the attitude Grantham has brought! Love Simmons for being our "enforcer" and resident bad ass!
    I like it too, but I hope he doesn't make any more walks down to the opponents end during warmups, almost a fight pre LSU. Don't need any suspensions.