Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Longo love affair is about to be over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Patterson head was on a swivel the whole 4th quarter, he was running for his life, he won't last.
    Next game is bama. Patterson has faced '16 aTm, '16 vandy, '16 state, USA, UTM, and cal. Om has scored more than 20 1 time against the 4 P5 schools. In those 4 P5 games, Patterson has thrown 6 ints (2 pick 6s)

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Next game is bama. Patterson has faced '16 aTm, '16 vandy, '16 state, USA, UTM, and cal. Om has scored more than 20 1 time against the 4 P5 schools. In those 4 P5 games, Patterson has thrown 6 ints (2 pick 6s)
    seriously, does any team in the nation ruin big-time talent as much as OM. My God, why do recruits still go there?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Naw they can't afford me lol
    They would give u free passes to high cotton,free gear from rebel hags, and endless supply of cold chicken fingers from the groovy Grove pre and post game.........meh,not worth it

vCash
    They'll be stuck with Longo and Luke for a while. Even after their good players transfer out.

vCash
    What type of coach says we only run 28 plays and don't run routes? That should be a red flag to any qb or wr being recruited by flounder (Luke) and Mr buzzcut (longo) next week Patterson is really gonna be in for a beatdown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anubus View Post
    They would give u free passes to high cotton,free gear from rebel hags, and endless supply of cold chicken fingers from the groovy Grove pre and post game.........meh,not worth it
    lol exactly! I wouldn't fit in anyway, I'm to country for that bunch!

vCash
    What type of coach says we only run 28 plays and don't run routes? That should be a red flag to any qb or wr being recruited by flounder (Luke) and Mr buzzcut (longo) next week Patterson is really gonna be in for a beatdown
    I wonder if his dad will go berserk on the OM coaches like he did with the Biloxi coaches.

vCash
    That's sure as hell not preparing Shea for the NFL. I bet his dad is super pissed right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I wonder if his dad will go berserk on the OM coaches like he did with the Biloxi coaches.
    The Biloxi coaches probably weren't paying him as much as the Ole Miss coaches are. I feel bad for Shea kind of from the standpoint he is stuck in a travel ball family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The Biloxi coaches probably weren't paying him as much as the Ole Miss coaches are. I feel bad for Shea kind of from the standpoint he is stuck in a travel ball family.
    They are basically a 7 on 7 team. SLing it as far as you can and let your receiver make a play. Only works against FCS

vCash
    I noticed SECN didnt talk much about ole shea this week like they had the last 2 weeks lol.

vCash
    Methinks, Ole Miss was paying when he was at Biloxi! Ummmm...

vCash
    I feel bad for Shea kind of from the standpoint he is stuck in a travel ball family.
    That's a pretty good analogy Todd. Shea is already thinking NFL, and he and his family have been thinking about it since before high school. Because of that, they don't think about the necessary development. And Ole Miss isn't really a program that develops. I think about the development and coaching put into players like Dak. I think Shea went to Ole Miss as a stopover on the way to the NFL. Not as place to improve and prepare for the NFL.

vCash
    This past weekend was the first flash of light into the reality of what is to come. The simple fact that the commentators were bragging about Longo only have 28 plays like it was a good thing is the most ole miss thing ever!
    And Luke had that lost look on his face for much of the game.....please please please let him keep the job!

They have 2 weeks to let this loss sit, soak and sour....then @Bama, @Burn, Vandy, LSU,....... this past weekend is only the beginning of their woes!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Methinks, Ole Miss was paying when he was at Biloxi! Ummmm...
    Me thinks someone was paying for the school in FL also.....
    Wonder who holds the bank account on that one?

One thing I did notice after watching the Om game -- How out of shape they are-- most of them look like high school kids with
    no weight training. I know that our players have spent many hours in the weight room and are bricks. Change of diet and work outs will "ROCK YOUR WORLD" and
    these kids have found that out. #HAILSTATE... Proud of our guys.... and for their discipline-- awesome.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-18-2017 at 05:14 PM.

vCash
    They are starting the decline similar to what we went through with Jackie BEFORE sanctions were announced. Last year was 5-7, this year that or worse. JWS's last 3 years were all 2-3 wins a year. They are getting off easy in that regard. Sanctions though, we got 8 scholarships. They will be hit far worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    They are basically a 7 on 7 team. SLing it as far as you can and let your receiver make a play. Only works against FCS
    Exactly. And whatever low level of Texas High School football they got Longo from apparently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    They are starting the decline similar to what we went through with Jackie BEFORE sanctions were announced. Last year was 5-7, this year that or worse. JWS's last 3 years were all 2-3 wins a year. They are getting off easy in that regard. Sanctions though, we got 8 scholarships. They will be hit far worse.
    I think they are staring at a long stretch of 2 win seasons. If not worse. After 2018 I suspect AJ and Shea will be gone in some way shape or form. Their depth is already pretty bad at just about every position group except WR. I think we are looking at a more pronounced and longer decline just because as you said their sanctions will be worse and longer.

vCash
    Back to back bad recruiting classes will cripple a team. One you can absorb, two is half your roster. How's that crutin been the last year and this year?
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-18-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.