Thread: Coaching Staff...

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash

Coaching Staff...

Thank you for your effort, preparation, development, and dedication.

We need to do everything in our power to keep this staff together through the 2018 season. We've clearly put together something special, and I don't want to lose it. Cohen, I suggest an Oprah-esque moment, but instead of cars give everyone a raise and huge bonus structure. I realize it is damn near impossible to keep a full staff together, but if there was ever one to fight for it is this staff.

Break out the checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, time to win us a natty.

vCash
    Amen!

vCash
    English will be the hardest one. I get the feeling he wants to be a DC again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    Aw, hell no! You can't let the guy who gave us "shitbirds" go. Pay the man his money!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    He Moved his family here and bought a house.. might be here longer than u think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    He Moved his family here and bought a house.. might be here longer than u think
    Excellent!

vCash
    Don't let $$$ the reason Grantham leaves (if he does).
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Don't let $$$ the reason Grantham leaves (if he does).
    From everything I have seen Grantham loves MSU. Loves the blue collar type players we have. I think he stays around too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Excellent!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    From everything I have seen Grantham loves MSU. Loves the blue collar type players we have. I think he stays around too.
    Unless Grantham is fake in his excitement then he seems to love it in Starkville. Mullen just needs to make sure Grantham doesn't get that can't match type of offer. Cohen also needs to understand that this level defense next year might be a National Title type of year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Unless Grantham is fake in his excitement then he seems to love it in Starkville. Mullen just needs to make sure Grantham doesn't get that can't match type of offer. Cohen also needs to understand that this level defense next year might be a National Title type of year.
    He's said he doesn't plan on leaving until his son graduates high school. He's a soph I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    He's said he doesn't plan on leaving until his son graduates high school. He's a soph I think.
    This^^^^

And I hear he has a daughter in the 8th grade. We probably could keep him here 5 yrs. That would be program changing right there. Could play for a NC.

vCash
    And then on the other side