Thread: Song during the game

vCash

Song during the game

I've been wishing they would play The Game by Mot?rhead forever. To my delight they finally did last night. The only thing is the perfect spot for that song is right before kickoff and not during a tv timeout late in the 3rd quarter. Would love to see that just before the coin toss with a video highlight of our D wreaking havoc. Am I alone in such a thought?

vCash
    Not alone. Loved it too. That and Stone Cold's music

Banned
    vCash
    I used to like that song, but it's pretty....uh....2001. I don't know, it might work if it caught on with the right emotion, like DSB

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    They started Tom Sawyer but game started back so they had to kill it.

vCash
    Hadad and Robbie Faulk must be up there telling the dj what to play.

vCash
    Tom Sawyer is a great stadium song. And yes they cut it very short.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    Not alone. Loved it too. That and Stone Cold's music
    The game was over when the glass shattered. LSU shouldve packed up and went home then