Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So You Want to Attend A School With a Great Game day Environment?

vCash

So You Want to Attend A School With a Great Game day Environment?

This is WOW IMO. Just WOW

vCash
    There is a video out there of that from last night that was shot on the field. It's awesome.

vCash
    That was definitely cool. Plus, they pretty much played the song all the way through this time, as it should be done.

vCash
    That will give you chills! Absolutely awesome! Rockets right too play it all the way through!

vCash
    This is what our marketing department needs to work on getting it National. It was electrifying last night!

vCash
    I love the Stone Cold Steve Austin intro music. When you hear the glass, it's your ass! And Triple H's intro music, The Game by Motorhead. Great stuff

vCash
    Saw an LSU guy post on tRant complementing our DJ. Nice to see that given our past issues with the sound system.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    There is a video out there of that from last night that was shot on the field. It's awesome.
    Link??
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Hope we had our top recruits in town. Stadium was rockin

Banned
    vCash
    "Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and — most of all — volume." The Shreveport Times

vCash
    Paul said we had over a hundred football recruits there last night. From next years class all the way though 2020 class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Link??
    I saw it on twitter. I'll see if I can find who had it.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 09-17-2017 at 08:27 PM.

vCash
    Check Brett Hudson, Robby Donoho, Bulldog Sports Radio, Andy Cann, Grantham, etc. Its been RT'd a lot.

vCash
    I saw it on twitter. I'll see if I can find who had it.
    It's on Coach Can's Twitter.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpile View Post
    Saw an LSU guy post on tRant complementing our DJ. Nice to see that given our past issues with the sound system.
    The sound system itself is still the absolute worst I have ever heard. Legitimately high school quality....doesn't sound any different than when we had the iPad sized jumbotron back in the late 90's. I could have sworn that I heard we were getting a distributed sound system with satellite speakers all along the club level and upper deck tiers (like every other SEC school), but obviously that never happened. Must have been something that got brushed under the rug during the transition from Stricklin to Cohen.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Sound system sounds awesome from the upper deck. Terrible from the lower west side. I am sure there is a reason, but it may just be that the speakers have a narrow projection and we need to add some on the sidelines pointing each direction. May cause an echo though.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    I love the Stone Cold Steve Austin intro music. When you hear the glass, it's your ass! And Triple H's intro music, The Game by Motorhead. Great stuff
    I hope we keep that intro going forward.

vCash
    I think it evolves from being a mid-pack team for so long and finding success with a coach, athletic director, and many others with the same beliefs that grow a program. State fans are genuinely excited to be there.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    It's on Coach Can's Twitter.
    Tnx bud.
    Romans 5:8

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Sound system sounds awesome from the upper deck. Terrible from the lower west side. I am sure there is a reason, but it may just be that the speakers have a narrow projection and we need to add some on the sidelines pointing each direction. May cause an echo though.
    I was lower East Side around midfield, and it was awful. That's literally the only complaint I came out of last night with.