Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Seat Rankings. Guess Who's Numero Tres?

vCash

Hot Seat Rankings. Guess Who's Numero Tres?

vCash
    Don Merlinsdown to 108 with a bullet

vCash
    Ah, and there's Phat Matt at 72. Wobble on Phat Mat, wobble on

Senior Member ScreenCaptureThis's Avatar
    vCash
    Hasn't been updated to reflect Saturday's games. Orgeron might be #1 and Luke #2

vCash
    If SEC fans had their way...the following teams would have vacancies today......

Arkansas
    aTm
    Tennessee
    LSU
    Ole Miss

Chip Kelly is going to have his pick of Jobs. Ha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreenCaptureThis View Post
    Hasn't been updated to reflect Saturday's games. Orgeron might be #1 and Luke #2
    OM can't fire Luke right now. Who'd they hire?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    If SEC fans had their way...the following teams would have vacancies today......

Arkansas
    aTm
    Tennessee
    LSU
    Ole Miss

Fans at Georgia, Auburn, and Florida are one loss away from having their coach on that list too. Chip Kelly is going to be a busy man.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

Arkansas
    aTm
    Tennessee
    LSU
    Ole Miss

Not this sec fan. I hope all five of those keep their current coaches.

vCash
    Sumlin not #1? List is shite.

Actually, he shouldn't be on the list, at all... He's already been fired, it's just not official, yet.*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    OM can't fire Luke right now. Who'd they hire?
    I bet they would promote Bicknell. Which I suspect might be why he was hired in the first place since there is a very distinct possibility that Luke will get a show cause. I would be very surprised if Luke is back next year regardless. I suspect that their plan is to appeal their sanctions but now with Freeze gone they may go ahead and try to move forward once the penalties are announced.

vCash
    Ogeron has a 12M buyout this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I bet they would promote Bicknell. Which I suspect might be why he was hired in the first place since there is a very distinct possibility that Luke will get a show cause. I would be very surprised if Luke is back next year regardless. I suspect that their plan is to appeal their sanctions but now with Freeze gone they may go ahead and try to move forward once the penalties are announced.
    The NCAA investigative staff did not recommend Luke for a show cause or even a suspension and I don't believe the committee will go beyond the staff recommendations on those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Sumlin not #1? List is shite.

Actually, he shouldn't be on the list, at all... He's already been fired, it's just not official, yet.*
    Double secret probation?
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    The NCAA investigative staff did not recommend Luke for a show cause or even a suspension and I don't believe the committee will go beyond the staff recommendations on those.
    There are 6 names listed between page 30 and 45 that are not listed in the boosters list. Why aren't they?

vCash
    Oregeron isn't going anywhere. LSU will give him 3 years. O doesn't have a huge salary so he is protected on the back end with his buyout. LSU isn't Auburn- they aren't going to fire someone over one game.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Yep. Orgeron probably gets 2 more years but will at the very least coach in 2018. LSU is still paying Miles, they arent going to add another bill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    What I find funny is that they could buy out O for $12 million but wouldn't pay Fisher $7 million a year? Laughable at best.

vCash
    Coach O will recruit well but who doesn't at LSU. He will win between 7-9 games for the next couple of years then they will let him go. The question is where does Chip Kelly land? There is going to be several jobs available so he is going to have a lot to choose from. UCLA would probably be a great job if he wants to stay on the west coast. ND if he wants to bring back the tradition to the Irish. A&M if he wants to go to a sleeping giant. UM if someone has pictures of him with a live boy or dead girl but he still might choose prison over coaching in that shit hole.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Saban and Dabo should be tied for last here. How is any coach safer than these two?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Saban and Dabo should be tied for last here. How is any coach safer than these two?
    Well, Dabo is last. And I'm guessing there are a few below Saban because it is Alabama, after all, and he just finished a year without a national title. The natives are getting restless.