Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok Fans... start learning how to win. SMH after game...

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Ok Fans... start learning how to win. SMH after game...

We just blew the brakes off of a team we've beaten 3 times in the last quarter f*cking century and you slapdick f*ckers were non existent in junction and outside stadium after game.

I've see more celebration after losses because everyone expected to get beat. I don't. I expected to win yesterday but I'm apparently in the minority.

Our fans party more after "Expected Losses" than after program changing victories. Until we learn how to win and start expecting to win these games, stop bitching at Hevesy. Stop bitching about Holloway. Just stop it until you step your game up and start learning how to be a winner. Stop the old blue hair Poor ole MSU bullshit. Step up.

Banned
    vCash
    I would think that NOT celebrating after every huge win was more indicative of "learning how to win", than the other way around.

vCash
    It was ear splitting loud in the concourse after the game.

vCash
    Yeah I don't get this narrative. So celebrate after a big win or act like we've been there before? Im'z confursed.

vCash
    I don't know what you're talking about. It was LOUD

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    Yeah I don't get this narrative. So celebrate after a big win or act like we've been there before? Im'z confursed.
    Let me simplify for those mentally challenged by the concept.

Walking out of stadium into junction last evening, I couldn't tell if we had beaten LSU by 30 or lost to Maine with 5 turnovers. It was that pathetic. Shall I go on to paint a better picture?

Bottom line is other programs revile and enjoy victories. We are so beaten into submission and used to losing games like last night, that the majority of our blue hairs don't know how to react when we demolish a top 15 program. Maybe the lack of ability to acknowledge this problem from our fans is what keeps it going.

Carry on. But don't bitch about coaches and recruiting when we as a fan base don't act like we all wish we are perceived.

vCash
    You want us to revile victories?

vCash
    i for one have to make a mad dash for the car after the game to avoid being stuck in traffic for hours. I don't think a program should be judged by the party scene outside of the stadium after a win. Our fans did a great job during the game last night and Davis Wade was a hostile environment. I don't have to sit around and pound beers in the junction to celebrate a win
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    This is complete nonsense. Sorry if not every single person wants to act like an idiot after we win a football game. It's no reflection on our fanbase whatsoever.

vCash
    You either stayed in the stadium a lot longer or walked into a completely different part of the Junction than I did, because it was packed and active where I was for a solid hour after the game.

vCash
    Didn't turn the TV off at my tailgate until Cal took a knee. This no more golf carts and the screwed up shuttle situation has a lot of people I know scrambling to get to there rides, not an excuse but several in our bunch either rode with someone else or had to stand in line for over an hour just to get on a shuttle.

vCash
    I thought the West side concourse was as loud as I've heard it after the game.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    You want us to revile victories?
    Ok smartass. Revel. Pardon me for not noticing what my iPhone autocorrected while explaining that the junction looked like a damn funeral home after the game.

vCash
    Our fans were ****ing awesome all day and all night yesterday.

vCash
    There was a big concert/party at a frat house immediately after the game. Chill out
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    i mean it seems like you just need something to complain about today. This is hardly an important issue
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Let me simplify for those mentally challenged by the concept.

Walking out of stadium into junction last evening, I couldn't tell if we had beaten LSU by 30 or lost to Maine with 5 turnovers. It was that pathetic. Shall I go on to paint a better picture?

Bottom line is other programs revile and enjoy victories. We are so beaten into submission and used to losing games like last night, that the majority of our blue hairs don't know how to react when we demolish a top 15 program. Maybe the lack of ability to acknowledge this problem from our fans is what keeps it going.

Carry on. But don't bitch about coaches and recruiting when we as a fan base don't act like we all wish we are perceived.
    We must have walked into two different junctions cause the one I went into still had people partying and drinking. Then some drifted on up to the frat houses to keep partying and to the cotton district
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    I was near the LSU fans. We gave them hell for most of the third but by the fourth....they knew it was over and we had moved on. I thought we handled the win with class and exactly the way you should.

vCash
    Since our OL, WRs and K preformed well, what can I whine about on Sunday... fans!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Ok smartass. Revel. Pardon me for not noticing what my iPhone autocorrected while explaining that the junction looked like a damn funeral home after the game.
    I think we've been equally petty in this thread. Mine was intentional, not nearly as long-winded, and just as insignificant. Enjoy the win, bud.
    Last edited by turkish; 09-17-2017 at 03:00 PM.