Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok Fans... start learning how to win. SMH after game...

Banned
    vCash
    I bet you hate Don't Stop Believing too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    I bet you hate Don't Stop Believing too
    Of course he does. That's a blue hair song.

vCash
    The crowd was awesome. You are complaining about an after game party after a great win? Shit, some of our fans just have to complain about something. It wouldn't be Mississippi State without fans complaining about something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Our fans party more after "Expected Losses" than after program changing victories. Until we learn how to win and start expecting to win these games, stop bitching at Hevesy. Stop bitching about Holloway. Just stop it until you step your game up and start learning how to be a winner. Stop the old blue hair Poor ole MSU bullshit. Step up.
    This belongs on Nafoom...

vCash
    Let me simplify for those mentally challenged by the concept.

Walking out of stadium into junction last evening, I couldn't tell if we had beaten LSU by 30 or lost to Maine with 5 turnovers. It was that pathetic. Shall I go on to paint a better picture?

Bottom line is other programs revile and enjoy victories. We are so beaten into submission and used to losing games like last night, that the majority of our blue hairs don't know how to react when we demolish a top 15 program. Maybe the lack of ability to acknowledge this problem from our fans is what keeps it going.

Carry on. But don't bitch about coaches and recruiting when we as a fan base don't act like we all wish we are perceived.
    You did not walk out of the same stadium I did then

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    This dude needs new friends. The junction was on high and ready to enjoy the evening. The cotton district and downtown areas we're set for some socializing. Bunch of girls out trying to get their MRS. What else do you want? Sorry you didn't get laid dude, but based on this thread, I understand why.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash

WTF are you talking about???

We just blew the brakes off of a team we've beaten 3 times in the last quarter f*cking century and you slapdick f*ckers were non existent in junction and outside stadium after game.

I've see more celebration after losses because everyone expected to get beat. I don't. I expected to win yesterday but I'm apparently in the minority.

Our fans party more after "Expected Losses" than after program changing victories. Until we learn how to win and start expecting to win these games, stop bitching at Hevesy. Stop bitching about Holloway. Just stop it until you step your game up and start learning how to be a winner. Stop the old blue hair Poor ole MSU bullshit. Step up.
    Anyone with eyes and ears could see that Starkville was on fire all weekend. Like Mullen is going to take another job because you think there weren't enough people chugging beer in the junction afterwards. Good grief.

vCash
    Because nobody has to work on Sunday**

One should keep one's kids up till 3am and the drive them home while intoxicated instead of getting them home and in bed. They need to be taught how to celebrate.**

Are 17ing UMISS now?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    We just blew the brakes off of a team we've beaten 3 times in the last quarter f*cking century and you slapdick f*ckers were non existent in junction and outside stadium after game.

I've see more celebration after losses because everyone expected to get beat. I don't. I expected to win yesterday but I'm apparently in the minority.

This backfired on you. Everybody was celebrating. Quit being such a tool.

vCash
    Maybe some already know how to win and expected it? It was only LSU- right? Now give me Kentucky- and whoa baby...

Kidding aside... if this is what we are fussing about-- not celebrating enough- we are almost there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    What was screwed up about the shuttle situation?
    Well let me preach on it. I'm an RVer that used to park in the Hump parking lot but was moved out to Lot 31, the REC PLEX at the entrance to South Farm, a couple of years ago. It is exactly 1 mile to the stadium from our lot, in the past when everybody had golf carts, there would be a 70 passenger tour bus that sat at the entrance to our lot most all day ready to take as few as two people up to the Junction. This past weekend they sent one of the 30 passenger SMART buses down at 3 oclock that never even stopped and that was the only bus that entered our lot until after the game. My RV is nearest the gate and there was people there throughout the game to verify this. After waiting from 3 till 4:20 i started calling trying to get a shuttle but everyone I called told me that it wasn't there department and would shuffle me to the next person who would tell me the same thing. I called the Golf Cart shuttle number for an elderly couple and was told that we were to far for them to come pick us up. We finally paid a teen with a pick up to haul us up to the roadblock on Stone blvd, I know for certain he made 4 trips. We waited for an hour and a half after the game and in that time only one 30 passenger shuttle showed up to haul over 200 people waiting. We finally walked back and thats fine, I can do it but there are elderly people in our lot who cannot as well as people with young children. One lady who left the game early asked the bus driver why there were no shuttles, he told her there wasn't enough people out there to justify them driving out there. Another person was told by a shuttle driver that they are supposed to pick up the people at the pay lot at the Wise center first and not leave until they are full so they never have any room for us. I'm glad those people who pay $20 to park are more important than me because between football and baseball I only spend about $5000 a year for tickets and parking passes. I may find out next year if they miss me or not, saturdays debacle took most of the joy out of beating LSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    Well let me preach on it. I'm an RVer that used to park in the Hump parking lot but was moved out to Lot 31, the REC PLEX at the entrance to South Farm, a couple of years ago. It is exactly 1 mile to the stadium from our lot, in the past when everybody had golf carts, there would be a 70 passenger tour bus that sat at the entrance to our lot most all day ready to take as few as two people up to the Junction. This past weekend they sent one of the 30 passenger SMART buses down at 3 oclock that never even stopped and that was the only bus that entered our lot until after the game. My RV is nearest the gate and there was people there throughout the game to verify this. After waiting from 3 till 4:20 i started calling trying to get a shuttle but everyone I called told me that it wasn't there department and would shuffle me to the next person who would tell me the same thing. I called the Golf Cart shuttle number for an elderly couple and was told that we were to far for them to come pick us up. We finally paid a teen with a pick up to haul us up to the roadblock on Stone blvd, I know for certain he made 4 trips. We waited for an hour and a half after the game and in that time only one 30 passenger shuttle showed up to haul over 200 people waiting. We finally walked back and thats fine, I can do it but there are elderly people in our lot who cannot as well as people with young children. One lady who left the game early asked the bus driver why there were no shuttles, he told her there wasn't enough people out there to justify them driving out there. Another person was told by a shuttle driver that they are supposed to pick up the people at the pay lot at the Wise center first and not leave until they are full so they never have any room for us. I'm glad those people who pay $20 to park are more important than me because between football and baseball I only spend about $5000 a year for tickets and parking passes. I may find out next year if they miss me or not, saturdays debacle took most of the joy out of beating LSU.
    I hope you emailed Cohen and every person in the chain of command below him. This needs to be handled. They have 3 weeks to correct it. Plenty of time.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    If you are not going to allow golf carts, then you have to have a plan for this. This is a school sanctions parking lot for RVs right? Well they need to provide dedicated shuttle pick up for the lot especially before the game. After the game, well unless you walk it, you better be ready to wait for atleast 1.5hours for the bus to return. getting off campus takes forever, but getting back on is almost impossible. Shuttles just do not work after the game. Too many people walking, too many people getting off campus, too many people trying to get back on campus to collect their tailgating stuff.

Simple answer, let everyone have their golf carts. Solves a few of these issues, but brings other issues like DUI type stuff and danger to public.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    In my opinion the correct thing to have done would be to regulate the golf carts. Limit the number of carts, charge for parking passes for them, assigned parking area, and enforce it. This would have eliminated over half the carts and especially the Rangers and Gators. Most people aren't going to pay for a parking sticker for a cart anyway. Everybody is being punished for the sins of the few but that is what today's society has turned into. I was busy yesterday and didn't have time to call or email anyone but I will before the week is out, for what good it will do.

vCash
    Let me simplify for those mentally challenged by the concept.

Walking out of stadium into junction last evening, I couldn't tell if we had beaten LSU by 30 or lost to Maine with 5 turnovers. It was that pathetic. Shall I go on to paint a better picture?

Bottom line is other programs revile and enjoy victories. We are so beaten into submission and used to losing games like last night, that the majority of our blue hairs don't know how to react when we demolish a top 15 program. Maybe the lack of ability to acknowledge this problem from our fans is what keeps it going.

Carry on. But don't bitch about coaches and recruiting when we as a fan base don't act like we all wish we are perceived.
    You had to be by yourself

vCash
    You all have to remember that RougeDawg has some very strong opinions about fan behavior at football games, that you'd better follow or you are a gigantic ***** who doesn't deserve to be a Mississippi State fan. I remember him chastising the 1/3 of bulldog fans who left at half time when we played some no name team and it was over 100 degrees and some people were suffering from heat exhaustion. This was the same game where the University changed policies to create hydration stations all around the stadium. I think he is also the guy who took offense to people (and their wives and children) taking offense to being showered with whisky after good plays. I can see why no one wanted to party with him after the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    You all have to remember that RougeDawg has some very strong opinions about fan behavior at football games, that you'd better follow or you are a gigantic ***** who doesn't deserve to be a Mississippi State fan. I remember him chastising the 1/3 of bulldog fans who left at half time when we played some no name team and it was over 100 degrees and some people were suffering from heat exhaustion. This was the same game where the University changed policies to create hydration stations all around the stadium. I think he is also the guy who took offense to people (and their wives and children) taking offense to being showered with whisky after good plays. I can see why no one wanted to party with him after the game.
    Basically Will Ferrel from Old School? "WE'RE STREAKIIIING!!"

vCash
    When every media person alive credits MSU fans for the atmosphere of a lifetime, only Rouge would get on here and call out the fans. The fans were amazing. Sorry you had no bros to funnel Milwaukee Best with after the game. Damn shame

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post

I went to the 2014 Egg Bowl with Rouge. Lost him at halftime and this is how I found him after the game

Last edited by BeastMan; 09-19-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Take that S@%* somewhere else Miss Debbie Downer. Stop trying to find s&#^ to complain about and enjoy the win and for God's sake go change out your tampon.