Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok Fans... start learning how to win. SMH after game...

vCash
    The one bitch I have..... is the fan beating the bench with his cowbell. Don't do that people.

vCash
    The fans were incredible last night. I watched the game on tv surrounded by LSU fans and they even talked about the crowd. When their QB would walk up to center and our fans would stop ringing their cowbells and yell even louder......that sounded awesome on TV!!! I had a great night!!!

Banned
    vCash
    I thought the purpose of the Junction was to party your ass off all day BEFORE the game, then you say goodbye to it and go INSIDE the stadium. Then it's 10pm and it's time to get your ass AWAY from the trouble that is looming by hanging around a bunch of people on the cusp of having alcohol poisoning. It's nobodies responsibility but yours to make sure you have a good time. Idk about y'all but as long as I could watch that ass whooping I could have a GREAT time in Siberia with nothing but wolves and pine trees keeping me company.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    It was ear splitting loud in the concourse after the game.
    This. Twas awesome

vCash
    People were probably chaffing in that humidity bruh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    We just blew the brakes off of a team we've beaten 3 times in the last quarter f*cking century and you slapdick f*ckers were non existent in junction and outside stadium after game.

I've see more celebration after losses because everyone expected to get beat. I don't. I expected to win yesterday but I'm apparently in the minority.

Our fans party more after "Expected Losses" than after program changing victories. Until we learn how to win and start expecting to win these games, stop bitching at Hevesy. Stop bitching about Holloway. Just stop it until you step your game up and start learning how to be a winner. Stop the old blue hair Poor ole MSU bullshit. Step up.
    Let me simplify for those mentally challenged by the concept.

Walking out of stadium into junction last evening, I couldn't tell if we had beaten LSU by 30 or lost to Maine with 5 turnovers. It was that pathetic. Shall I go on to paint a better picture?

Bottom line is other programs revile and enjoy victories. We are so beaten into submission and used to losing games like last night, that the majority of our blue hairs don't know how to react when we demolish a top 15 program. Maybe the lack of ability to acknowledge this problem from our fans is what keeps it going.

Carry on. But don't bitch about coaches and recruiting when we as a fan base don't act like we all wish we are perceived.
    You consistently make shitty posts on this board, but these might just be your worst. Our fans were awesome last night.....they created an awesome, hostile atmosphere and we completely dominated LSU on ESPN, and you come on here with this bullshit? I am not surprised that nobody invited you to the after party and left you to hang out in the junction by yourself.
    Last edited by sandwolf; 09-17-2017 at 03:27 PM.

vCash
    Let me simplify for those mentally challenged by the concept.

Walking out of stadium into junction last evening, I couldn't tell if we had beaten LSU by 30 or lost to Maine with 5 turnovers. It was that pathetic. Shall I go on to paint a better picture?

Bottom line is other programs revile and enjoy victories. We are so beaten into submission and used to losing games like last night, that the majority of our blue hairs don't know how to react when we demolish a top 15 program. Maybe the lack of ability to acknowledge this problem from our fans is what keeps it going.

Carry on. But don't bitch about coaches and recruiting when we as a fan base don't act like we all wish we are perceived.

Are you really bitching that there wasn't a party going on in the junction at 10pm after the game??
    Are you getting us confused with Mississippi where the party is always going on as all the fans leave in the 3rd quarter win or loss...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    The one bitch I have..... is the fan beating the bench with his cowbell. Don't do that people.
    Why would you do that last night... I understand it when Henig threw 6 picks against LSU... I know I about destroyed my first cowbell that night.

vCash
    Dude was drinking a little. When it was "just yell" time he would beat the bench. He was told
    To stop a few times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    Didn't turn the TV off at my tailgate until Cal took a knee. This no more golf carts and the screwed up shuttle situation has a lot of people I know scrambling to get to there rides, not an excuse but several in our bunch either rode with someone else or had to stand in line for over an hour just to get on a shuttle.
    What was screwed up about the shuttle situation?

vCash
    We just blew the brakes off of a team we've beaten 3 times in the last quarter f*cking century and you slapdick f*ckers were non existent in junction and outside stadium after game.

I've see more celebration after losses because everyone expected to get beat. I don't. I expected to win yesterday but I'm apparently in the minority.

Our fans party more after "Expected Losses" than after program changing victories. Until we learn how to win and start expecting to win these games, stop bitching at Hevesy. Stop bitching about Holloway. Just stop it until you step your game up and start learning how to be a winner. Stop the old blue hair Poor ole MSU bullshit. Step up.
    Are you still drunk? Take a nap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Dude was drinking a little. When it was "just yell" time he would beat the bench. He was told
    To stop a few times.
    Yea thats dumb... and not ok.

vCash
    Yes. Our blue hairs should totally be burning couches in downtown Starkville after a big win... wtf...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    There was a big concert/party at a frat house immediately after the game. Chill out
    Was it Dash Rip Rock or Revolver?

vCash
    Sounds like Rouge needs to join a frat......hell after 6 hours of drinking and tailgating then 3 hours of ringing and cheering I was lucky to stagger back to the tailgate. But celebrating with my family and friends who are life long bulldogs is the best part.......if you didn't get emotional during the 4th Qtr prelude as you take in how far we've come - I can't help you

vCash
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Most fans stayed in the stadium well after the games was over. We walked out cheering like everybody else but walked to the car and left because I had lost my voice and still sweating from yelling the entire game. I thought the crowd was great and the second best atmosphere since Auburn 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I thought the West side concourse was as loud as I've heard it after the game.
    I couldn't hear all the way up to the bridge crossing 12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    What was screwed up about the shuttle situation?
    My guess is the backup on 182. I parked in the Research Park and walked back. I may have beat several shuttles back.

I walk back every game and this was, by far, the worse for traffic. I stayed in the Gridiron until it shut down (1 hour after final whistle), and I still had to wait in line for a while in traffic. Still took me 1 hour to get out of there.
    Last edited by jbjones; 09-17-2017 at 06:28 PM.

vCash
    After the game Starkville was bumpin. You must of not gone to the District, because it was as crowded and loud as it gets. Why stay by the stadium when we have a designated area for partying within walking distance

vCash
    The OL did an excellent job last night. A repeat performance will be required of them Saturday night.