Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
Well let me preach on it. I'm an RVer that used to park in the Hump parking lot but was moved out to Lot 31, the REC PLEX at the entrance to South Farm, a couple of years ago. It is exactly 1 mile to the stadium from our lot, in the past when everybody had golf carts, there would be a 70 passenger tour bus that sat at the entrance to our lot most all day ready to take as few as two people up to the Junction. This past weekend they sent one of the 30 passenger SMART buses down at 3 oclock that never even stopped and that was the only bus that entered our lot until after the game. My RV is nearest the gate and there was people there throughout the game to verify this. After waiting from 3 till 4:20 i started calling trying to get a shuttle but everyone I called told me that it wasn't there department and would shuffle me to the next person who would tell me the same thing. I called the Golf Cart shuttle number for an elderly couple and was told that we were to far for them to come pick us up. We finally paid a teen with a pick up to haul us up to the roadblock on Stone blvd, I know for certain he made 4 trips. We waited for an hour and a half after the game and in that time only one 30 passenger shuttle showed up to haul over 200 people waiting. We finally walked back and thats fine, I can do it but there are elderly people in our lot who cannot as well as people with young children. One lady who left the game early asked the bus driver why there were no shuttles, he told her there wasn't enough people out there to justify them driving out there. Another person was told by a shuttle driver that they are supposed to pick up the people at the pay lot at the Wise center first and not leave until they are full so they never have any room for us. I'm glad those people who pay $20 to park are more important than me because between football and baseball I only spend about $5000 a year for tickets and parking passes. I may find out next year if they miss me or not, saturdays debacle took most of the joy out of beating LSU.
I hope you emailed Cohen and every person in the chain of command below him. This needs to be handled. They have 3 weeks to correct it. Plenty of time.