Thread: Time to look at UGA.... A harder match up for us. Macth up per ESPN gives us edge

vCash

Time to look at UGA.... A harder match up for us. Macth up per ESPN gives us edge

Going to watch their games today with a little more focus, but it seems to me they are very balanced and their QB is decent, but not challenged.

Will be interested in seeing what's up!
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Find out if they can block Simmons.

If not, they are in trouble

vCash
    Georgia is not a harder matchup for us. The only advantage they have is the home crowd.

vCash
    Yeah...that will be a true test for us. The next few weeks could make the difference between a 9-3 season or an 11-1 season for us.

What a great problem to have.

vCash
    Their offense is way better than LSU. Defense is similar but more disciplined and experienced. Going to be a battle.

vCash
    Watched UGA highlights. They are a lot better passing team than LSU. Chubb might be better than Guice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Going to watch their games today with a little more focus, but it seems to me they are very balanced and their QB is decent, but not challenged.

Will be interested in seeing what's up!
    I like our chances.

vCash
    Comparing games is silly sometimes, but the team I saw struggle with Notre Dame and get a 1 pt win will have issues with us. Other than that I dont know a lot about them. They are better at QB than LSwho and RB is about equal. I would say about equal on D as well, maybe LSwho with an edge there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Watched UGA highlights. They are a lot better passing team than LSU. Chubb might be better than Guice.
    Georgia is a really good team, but they aren't as talented as LSU.

vCash
    Before last night, I was thinking the UGA was our best chance for a win in this 3-game stretch. Now that we know our D is legit, I like our chances of stopping UGA's offense much better than I like their D stopping Fitz and company.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Yeah...that will be a true test for us. The next few weeks could make the difference between a 9-3 season or an 11-1 season for us.

What a great problem to have.
    11-1?? I ain't conceding shit to Bama yet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    That's what I'm talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Georgia is a really good team, but they aren't as talented as LSU.
    Agreed. Chubb is great, but this version of him post-injury is not as good as Guice. And I disagree that they're a better passing team. Fromm struggled at times against ND.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    No way Georgia is better than LSU. Our most difficult games go as listed Bama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia..... off, OM.

vCash
    The big think I have seen mentioned yet is how many time LSU shot themselves in the foot last night. They had way too many personal fouls and several passes that were on the money and dropped. These passes would have extended their drives and it could have had a huge impact on the final score. But with that being said we got into Etlings head early which rushed his throws ultimately throwing off his timing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    No way Georgia is better than LSU. Our most difficult games go as listed Bama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia..... off, OM.
    Gonna disagree RD. AU should be behind LSU and Georgia. Even playing like diarrhea AU should never been in a fight with Mercer.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Gonna disagree RD. AU should be behind LSU and Georgia. Even playing like diarrhea AU should never been in a fight with Mercer.
    We can agree to disagree. I'm basing it simply on the Jimmy's and Joe's and their maximum potential. We are 3rd in the west I that category. LSU is 4th. We did what was expected last night from my analysis. We should win every game rest of year except Bama and Auburn based on the same assessment that I concluded we would blow out LSU last night. I'm not changing up my formula for predictions. As was stated before the season, Bama is our toughest foe with auburn being close behind.

Not saying we can't win either of them but we are behind the 8 ball with each of them and the gap is closing on Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you........................................