Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Bryant

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

Brandon Bryant

Since we're giving guys props can he get some for bouncing back into the guy we saw his Freshman year. Brandon went through a tough year on & off the field last year but Mullen & esp English has helped him find his passion for the game. Just wanted to give him a shout out since he was not seen in the best light coming into this year.

vCash
    Agreed! He and Abrams were all over the field.

vCash
    McLauren, Abrams, & Bryant played well. Considering what our safeties looked like last year, it's incredible.

vCash
    Bryant laid wood a couple of times last night. Great to see

The job of our secondary this year is infinitely easier due to our pass rush.

vCash
    The importance of pressure on a Qb was evident last night. LSU qB was scared shitless. They knocked His dick into his watch pocket. Remember pressure will bust a lead pipe.
    Last edited by tcdog70; 09-17-2017 at 10:07 AM.

vCash
    You could choose a dozen different heroes from last night... that is going to pay off bigtime down the road.

vCash
    Bryant is playing extremely well.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Great game for BB. Great to see him smiling and enjoying the game again.

vCash
    Best I've seen him play since 2015 for sure. People do not understand the amount of athletes we have on defense. Grantham is great, but hes got plenty to work with as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Since we're giving guys props can he get some for bouncing back into the guy we saw his Freshman year. Brandon went through a tough year on & off the field last year but Mullen & esp English has helped him find his passion for the game. Just wanted to give him a shout out since he was not seen in the best light coming into this year.
    I've noticed Bryant making plays several times this year....props to him for bouncing back.

vCash
    Way to go Brandon Bryant. Great night if play. Your hard work has paid off. Thank you.

vCash
    Don't leave out JT Gray, who played a lot in our 5 and 6 DB personnel packages. We legitimately have 4 starting caliber safeties on this team.

vCash
    Good post. I've noticed his passion showing through as well. Good to see him having fun.

vCash
    Yep definitely agree. It's why after the game I sent out a tweet with his handle in it, saying how great it is to see him flying around. Just wanted to let him know, it's not going unnoticed, even though others may be getting the stats or recognition.

vCash
    Good call out for Bryant, the young man is really playing with some fire. I liked it.

vCash
    The secondary to a man have played extremely well.

vCash
    There were a few on here who predicted he would play well under Grantham. Kind of figured myself. I still don't think he's reached his full potential

vCash
    Did dantzler get in. I know he couldn't go until second half due to targeting at latech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodawg View Post
    Did dantzler get in. I know he couldn't go until second half due to targeting at latech
    Yes he got in and did some work last night. He was the one who almost got an INT in the end zone in the 2nd half.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Awesome