Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have some bear tears with your Sunday paper and coffee

vCash

Have some bear tears with your Sunday paper and coffee

vCash
    They have no clue what's coming to them.

They are complaining by coaching when in 3 years, they'll have only 45-50 scholarship players.

vCash
    Thanks Vegas, that's good for the soul this morning.

vCash
    Tastes so so sweet!

vCash
    Couldn't happen to a better group of people. This is just the beginning....

vCash
    Delicious! Who are those goofs gonna blame for their failures next....Pennywise from it,global warming,the lock Ness monster? If they would've won those same whiners would've declared Matt Luke the reincarnation of Johnny Vaught.

vCash
    I don't know what's sadder: the fact they think they can "buy" a great coach or them not knowing what is about to hit them. In a year or two they'll be begging for a game like last night.

vCash
    Glorious, indeed!!! Almost makes me want the ncaa to NOT announce penalties until late-January just to prolong TCUN's misery and agony. Looking at their schedule, I'm not sure they would be favored in any SEC game.

vCash
    Matt Luke is in so far over his head that it pained me to watch it. OM is going to be stuck in the shitter for a lonnng time.

vCash
    It's gonna be so bad they'll have to pawn off that NWO belt. State will be dawg country 4 life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Matt Luke is in so far over his head that it pained me to watch it. OM is going to be stuck in the shitter for a lonnng time.
    You could see it in his eyes in the 4th quarter. He had absolutely no clue on how to beat Cal.

Banned
    vCash
    I love how bitter they are. So bitter. So trashy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Next we will see AM on the sidelines running g the show. Ml is nothing but a yes man.

vCash
    As the poster said "Freeze recruited 4 star linemen",,,,,,correction, he bought 4 start linemen.

vCash
    I enjoyed!

vCash
    The meltdown is glorious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    You could see it in his eyes in the 4th quarter. He had absolutely no clue on how to beat Cal.
    I wondering if I was the only noticed that. Shay Shay had that look in his eye as well. He wan't liking all that pressure.

Banned
    vCash
    Did anybody see AJ get hurt early on? He walked off the field without even a limp. Didn't return? Whole lotta not give a shit going on in Oxford. My apologies if he was indeed hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Did anybody see AJ get hurt early on? He walked off the field without even a limp. Didn't return? Whole lotta not give a shit going on in Oxford. My apologies if he was indeed hurt.
    I saw it and thought the same thing. He didn't look hurt at all when walking off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Some tweeted that AJ was back in the game but I don't think he was a factor.