Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red/Black Bulldog Fans Getting Cocky, too

vCash

Red/Black Bulldog Fans Getting Cocky, too

vCash
    In no way do I expect us to roll in to Athens and kill em, but them thinking they're all-the-sudden so much better than lsu is laughable

vCash

UGA is improving

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    In no way do I expect us to roll in to Athens and kill em, but them thinking they're all-the-sudden so much better than lsu is laughable
    but for last 10 years, they've been soft and vulnerable to the big plays. Good backs, good WR's, pretty good QB's (save Stafford who was great)..but lost games bc of soft d and OL play.

They're still kinda soft

vCash
    Lsu ain't what they have been in the past. Never ever have I seen a Lsu team with lack of being physical like I did last night.
    Just saying. They have had 30 penalties so for this season, tells me they lack discipline and Coaching.

They are in for a disappointing season in my eyes.

vCash
    They'll be 4-1 going into the Magnolia Bowl w/TSUN. That should be a comedy of errors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Lsu ain't what they have been in the past. Never ever have I seen a Lsu team with lack of being physical like I did last night.
    Just saying. They have had 30 penalties so for this season, tells me they lack discipline and Coaching.

So we won because LSU is not what they usually are?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    That's always the narrative
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

When you get you butt kicked, over and over, and there is nothing you can do, then Yes, frustration ensues, and penalties happen. LSU is LSU. Big, physical and talented. MSU is bigger, stronger and more physical, and evidently more talented.

vCash
    LSU will ratchet it up as the season goes on. We were the bigger, better, faster, better coached team tonight. That's why we won. Not because LSU is not as good or talented. That's fake news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Not what I said, we won because we dominated both sides o the ball. I said Lsu wasn't physical, first time ever I had not seen a Lsu team being physical, that is all.

vCash
    I work with Georgia fans and they're starting their annual mouthiness.A State win Saturday will be the cure for their flip lip

vCash
    Not what I said, we won because we dominated both sides o the ball. I said Lsu wasn't physical, first time ever I had not seen a Lsu team being physical, that is all.
    Perhaps you're mistaking lsu being not physical with us just being more physical. They tied it up with a drive consisting of all runs, but then we manned up even more

vCash
    Perhaps you're mistaking lsu being not physical with us just being more physical. They tied it up with a drive consisting of all runs, but then we manned up even more
    This

vCash
    I made a point about Lsu, I did not say anything negative about Msu, I was at the game and I watched us man handled them. In what I said about Lsu is the truth, I never said we lucked up or what ever, read again and tell me what I said or think wasn't a fact.
    Come on mane!

vCash
    It's been a long time since I've see an MSU team be that physical. I've been one of the biggest Mullen critics but he and Grantham called one of the best games I can remember. RTDF and then play action. I expect Mullen to out-coach O but for us to physcially dominate an LSU team was surprising. Regardless if LSU is as good as they usually are they do have a lot of talent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anubus View Post
    I work with Georgia fans and they're starting their annual mouthiness.A State win Saturday will be the cure for their flip lip
    The owners of the company I work for are both UGA guys, so I hear you.

vCash
    My BIL and best friend have been virtually silent. They are rabid, but realistic UGA's. I got 1 text last night - "y'all look strong". That's it. Believe me, out side the message board bravado, those who know are scared.

vCash

I don't know what game you were watching but their defense was plenty physical. We got helped out by the two ejections (which were correct calls) but they still hit hard on every play.

It's amazing to me the number of our own fans who just refuse to admit that we might actually be pretty damn good. Sweet Jesus.

vCash
    Hers a fun fact for the naysayers, including our own.

We beat the poo out if LSU. How many times did LSU turn the ball over? ZERO

That's the most telling fact. We smoked their a$$ and they didn't serve us up any freebies or easies.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Hers a fun fact for the naysayers, including our own.

We beat the poo out if LSU. How many times did LSU turn the ball over? ZERO

That's the most telling fact. We smoked their a$$ and they didn't serve us up any freebies or easies.
    Yes, this is why the game was more dominant than any we have played against another SEC team. We did to LSU what Bama normally does to other teams.