Thread: My thoughts on the LSU game & team as a whole after tonight (Sorry, it's long)

vCash

My thoughts on the LSU game & team as a whole after tonight (Sorry, it's long)

The wool, that is. There's only one thought....

Hail Damn State

vCash
    Love it, CD. I'm right there with ya, bud.

vCash
    Great post, Cadaver!

vCash
    This team has something special about it. What I'd say is this. Don't over analyze things. Just enjoy it.

It's going to be hard to sleep tonight with this constant ringing in my ears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    This team has something special about it. What I'd say is this. Don't over analyze things. Just enjoy it.

It's going to be hard to sleep tonight with this constant ringing in my ears.
    They have swagger.

This team has more fun playing football than any team in recent memory.

The 2014 was outstanding, but I thought they pressed a little when the pressure mounted.

This team may do the same, but something seems different. We seem a little more dynamic on defense & offense with Fitz's running.

The 2014 team had nothing like Simmons. Remember that was Chris Jones' down year

Lastly, & who knows if this will last, but this team has no selfishness. These guy have good heads on their shoulders & play for each other. Even when we've been really good, sometimes selfishness has creeped int
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-17-2017 at 12:51 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    They have swagger.

This team has more fun playing football than any team in recent memory.

The 2014 was outstanding, but I thought they pressed a little when the pressure mounted.

This team may do the same, but something seems different. We seem a little more dynamic on defense & offense with Fitz's running.

The 2014 team had nothing like Simmons. Remember that was Chris Jones' down year

Lastly, & who knows if this will last, but this team has no selfishness. These guy have good heads on their shoulders & play for each other. Even when we've been really good, sometimes selfishness has creeped int
    Swagger is a good word to describe our D this year for sure. They bring a confidence and energy like we haven't seen since Joe Lee Dunn's best D's here. They look like they enjoy football again, and can't wait to bust heads. I love this defense.

vCash
    What was great was seeing Fitz and Simmons laughing it up together on the sideline. Leaders and teammates. That's a good sign.

Wait Fitz and Simmons...

Anyone watch Agents of SHIELD? There is an opportunity there.