Thread: Stewart Reese

vCash

Stewart Reese

Give him some love guys. He did a dang good job tonight as did all the ol. He's taken some grief this year but he got it done tonight!

HailState
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 09-16-2017 at 10:16 PM.

vCash
    ...but but but, we wanna whine about Hev, WR recruiting and our crappy OL!! Damn it LSU!!

vCash
    Don't underestimate Chauncey Rivers on our scout team

Reese gets to face an ineligible NFL player in practice everyday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Don't underestimate Chauncey Rivers on our scout team

Reese gets to face an ineligible NFL player in practice everyday.
    Great point. A lot of times people expect players to be all sec right out of the shoot. Theres always a growth curve. The young man as well as the rest of our ol has grown a lot this year.

vCash
    Remember Reese is pretty much just out of HS, he will get better exponentially each game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Remember Reese is pretty much just out of HS, he will get better exponentially each game
    Absolutely! All our guys up front getting it done! Proud of them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Yeah, isn't he a freshman?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Yes he is. Redshirt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    RS freshman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    ...but but but, we wanna whine about Hev, WR recruiting and our crappy OL!! Damn it LSU!!
    That will never end for some....must give meaning to their life or make themselves feel like they know more about big time coaching than they really do.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    I'll admit I thought he would be a liability. He did well. Coaches believe in him. Now I do to.

vCash
    My issue was never with Reese, but more about us having to force him in there bc Hev's lack of recruiting. Well, last night I saw a guy that has gotten better every week so far, and Hevesy's OL as a whole was outstanding. There's still a need to recruit more quality OL for future & depth, but if you can't give Hevesy and his OL major props after shoving LSU around all night....you just have an agenda. They were incredible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    My issue was never with Reese, but more about us having to force him in there bc Hev's lack of recruiting. Well, last night I saw a guy that has gotten better every week so far, and Hevesy's OL as a whole was outstanding. There's still a need to recruit more quality OL for future & depth, but if you can't give Hevesy and his OL major props after shoving LSU around all night....you just have an agenda. They were incredible.
    And only 1 senior on the 2-deep. Now that 1 senior is very, very good, but we add champion, kwatrivous Johnson, Suggs, and Phillips to the mix