Thread: Useful app for football season and in general - Tunity

vCash

Useful app for football season and in general - Tunity

A while back a bartender in a Delta Sky Club told me about this app that I should probably have mentioned earlier. I have no financial interest in this and am just sharing because it's great. If you already know about it, please disregard.

Tunity allows you to take a scan of any playing video screen - in a bar, restaurant, airport lounge, whatever - and it finds the audio stream in its database and plays it on the phone, either on the speaker or through the headphones. It is free, legal, and it covers the audio for about 100 networks. You can fine-tune the synchronization to make it match up with the video. All the obvious news and sports channels are available.

If you're traveling and your game is only on one screen in a sports bar, you can scan to get the audio, then be seated elsewhere in the venue and at least listen to the broadcast.

Iphone and Android.

http://www.tunity.com/

You're welcome.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    pretty cool, thanks!

vCash
    That sounds awesome!

vCash
    Thank you! Just used it in the gym with my Bluetooth headphones. In time to catch Saban press conference where he made fun of the reporters and the "You had one job" 3rd and 93.