Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMDL is in late season form...

vCash
    The Bear was known to slip a little bourbon in the Coke. Also The Bear had a lot of stock in Coke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    My wife's uncle and aunt are from Al and big Al fans (we live 3 miles from Al line. More Ms vehicles with Al stickers on them than MSU & UNM combined). He asked me at church a couple of weeks ago , "Did you watch the Al Game?". My reply was, "No, to a non-Al fan, their games have become boring to watch." To me, they have made college football almost non-competitive, especially in the SEC.
    This

Bama fans don't get this, but everyone respects the hell out of what Saban has done. It's incredible and he's the best coach ever with Bama being the best program ever.

That being said, what's currently going on his hurting college football as a whole and certainly the SEC as top level coaches have bailed from the conference because they can't compete for championships.

Bama has made the SEC non climatic and boring. Its made the conference extremely stale and uninteresting.

Again, Bama fans will call you jealous and soft when you say this but they don't get it. SEC fans have had to watch Groundhog Day for a decade and still have to read articles daily about how we should appreciate Saban.

It's stale, old, boring, etc.

vCash
    Oh man, Finbaum just said adamentally and that, "Tonight Clemson will prove they can compete for Alabama for the National Championship."

Wow. Shocking. I can't wait for that game. Have never seen it before. Having those two play for the 3rd straight year sounds awesome!*

vCash
    I still like "YDL" for Mullen in light of his chess game with the NCAA and OM.

Saban still loves mucking with the media ever since their treatment of him leaving Miami; I think he just sees it as a game with them.