Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rumors making the rounds this morning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    They are NOT talking punishments yet, that is ridiculous.
    Sankey- "How stiff you think the penalties will be? How many years on the bowl ban?"

Committee Member #5- "I obviously can say for sure Greg, but I am going to push for a 3 year ban. What they did was ridiculous"

Sankey puts his hand over the mouthpiece on the phone and leans over- "Holy shit Templeton, he said he was going to push for a 3 year bowl ban"

I'm not saying that happened, but I'm saying that is 100% plausible and in no way ridiculous.

vCash
    Has anyone on this board seen the video?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneDawg View Post
    Has anyone on this board seen the video?
    Here ya go

https://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Yes- Steve also confirmed the video is real

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyper View Post
    Yes- Steve also confirmed the video is real
    Where?

His podcast didn't get released today. I didn't see him tweet it. So Genespage?
    LFC YNWA

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Sankey- "How stiff you think the penalties will be? How many years on the bowl ban?"

Committee Member #5- "I obviously can say for sure Greg, but I am going to push for a 3 year ban. What they did was ridiculous"

Sankey puts his hand over the mouthpiece on the phone and leans over- "Holy shit Templeton, he said he was going to push for a 3 year bowl ban"

I'm not saying that happened, but I'm saying that is 100% plausible and in no way ridiculous.
    It is very ridiculous. These are professionals not just guys sitting around in a bar bullshitting like you just portrayed.
    No Signature

vCash
    It is very ridiculous. These are professionals not just guys sitting around in a bar bullshitting like you just portrayed.
    Comey, Trump, and other members of the FBI are professionals too- yet they have leaks. The SEC office has leaks as well. Sankey talks to committee members. That's not hard to figure out for most people
    Last edited by Kyper; 09-13-2017 at 06:05 PM.

vCash
    Professionals don't talk to each other? Lol
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    What a waste if perfectly good video tape.

Just to be perfectly clear, I was talking about that awful music video by whoever.
    Last edited by shannondawg; 09-13-2017 at 06:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Straw man....LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Sankey is the head of a damn committee- Dawg Gone is just baffled that he might talk to someone on the committee. He may have recused himself, but he is getting info on wtf is going on. People just dont seem to understand how all this stuff works

vCash
    Straw man....LOL
    You said professionals don't sit around bullshitting; therefore, this is not a straw man. LOL

Professionals gossip like the rest of us. That's why the media have sources.

To help with your confusion, "talk" in the above post is meant as "gossip" given the context of the conversation. This is what you might call "bullshitting".

K thanx
    Last edited by mstatefan91; 09-13-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Comey, Trump, and other members of the FBI are professionals too- yet they have leaks. The SEC office has leaks as well. Sankey talks to committee members. That's not hard to figure out for most people
    You said "rumblings of a 3 year ban were overheard" How the 17 do you know that? This rumor more than likely got started by some drunk ass telling his friend on a message board and then you came here and shared your "inside knowledge" with everyone not know shit. I am not saying they are not getting a 3 year bowl ban but quit pretending like this information is being broke on ED a day after the hearing because it is not. Unless you were there and heard for yourself. Were you?

vCash
    You said "rumblings of a 3 year ban were overheard" How the 17 do you know that?
    Because I know people on State's campus that you don't. How's that?