Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumors making the rounds this morning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungB View Post
    Was RR lawsuit only an attempt to get the NCAA's cards on the table before the COI?
    Sounds like RR had no idea they were on Candid Camera

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdawg82 View Post
    Who is already talking punishments? Not saying they wont get that because they certainly deserve it, but if the hearing ended yesterday how are they already discussing bowl bans?
    My guess would be Keenum, Sankey, and NCAA officials

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Question: anybody know the difference between "immunity" and "limited immunity" re 39? At first it was just immunity then the ole miss writers started throwing the "limited" version out there. Any significance or just more rebel bullshit?
    I believe the limited part means he has immunity for anything related to this investigation whereas full immunity would absolve of him any violation that may have happened regardless of the school or situation.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Shitbirds got ****ed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyper View Post
    The NCAA had Kobe Jones video his Rebel Rags experience. Game Over
    IF said video does exist, would not Rebel Rags immediately drop their lawsuit? I think the motion to dismiss the suit will be heard on 9/25.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    We all remember when the rumor went around this past recruiting cycle about the NCAA doing a "sting" on Rebel Rags.
    Elitedawgs was first to break that news...
    Guess what?? Ding ding ding. Word I got was that OM began to give rebuttal to Rebel Rags allegations.....and that's when the NCAA shared their video evidence from that "sting".
    SILENCE in the room 😶😶😶😶😶
    😱😱😱😜😜😜😆😆😆😆😆😆

Want to know why it all ended a full day early plus ending early yesterday ?? There's your answer, folks.

Rue, my fellow EDs, rue 😁😁😁😁😁
    Epicness

vCash
    So what you are saying is the NCAA wired Kobe?

Banned
    vCash
    I thought the NCAA couldn't spring new evidence on OM at the COI. It would be epic if they did, but I doubt they whipped out anything OM hadn't heard or seen. It might be BIGGER than anything they'd ever heard or seen, but I'll bet it wasn't new.

vCash
    The CL guy, Antonio, told H2H the OM reps were prepared to go the full two days of rebuttal but everything was ended yesterday by the middle of afternoon by the COI.

They got their asses busted in front of the COI. Meeting adjourned.

You're 17'd shitbirds.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I'm fairly certain they did the same with Scarborough from Bama in 15 and Brennan from LSU this past recruiting season. Anyone remember him opening his commitment, visiting with them and then committing back to LSU within a short period. As soon as he opened up Bucky and Booster headed doen to Bay St. Louis and withing a few days he was back committed to LSU.

Those dumb bastards fell for it bait and switch.

vCash
    While i would love that to be true, noway, if it existed, are we just now hearing of that. Something like that would have been eluded to in the NCAA response
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    While i would love that to be true, noway, if it existed, are we just now hearing of that. Something like that would have been eluded to in the NCAA response
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    No. Kobe just video'd some of his time while he was at RR getting apparel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungB View Post
    Was RR lawsuit only an attempt to get the NCAA's cards on the table before the COI?
    It was done solely for the purpose of demonizing and vilifying Leo and Kobe to distract from everything else in the NOA. If they were lying, then RR would have nothing to to fear from the NCAA and the business and the owner could remain boosters so why file a lawsuit if you are innocent and will proven so without one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    It was done solely for the purpose of demonizing and vilifying Leo and Kobe to distract from everything else in the NOA. If they were lying, then RR would have nothing to to fear from the NCAA and the business and the owner could remain boosters so why file a lawsuit if you are innocent and will proven so without one?
    OM couldn't sue them, the RR lawsuit is a de facto OM vs Lewis, Jones, Miller lawsuit. Merkel doesn't take this case for damn RR. He did it to help OM
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Why wouldn't this info been presented in the NOA as evidence?

vCash
    [QUOTE=Spiderman;801581]OM couldn't sue them, the RR lawsuit is a de facto OM vs Lewis, Jones, Miller lawsuit. Merkel doesn't take this case for damn RR. He did it to help OM[/QUOTE

Merckel wasn't aware of the video. When it became known- the date was moved until after the COI met to make sure it was legit. OM has been getting played in this all along

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ckDOG View Post
    Why wouldn't this info been presented in the NOA as evidence?
    Allegations are in the NOA- not every speck of evidence.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I thought the NCAA couldn't spring new evidence on OM at the COI. It would be epic if they did, but I doubt they whipped out anything OM hadn't heard or seen. It might be BIGGER than anything they'd ever heard or seen, but I'll bet it wasn't new.
    they couldn't bring up evidence that brought NEW ALLEGATIONS, but they are more than able to give further evidence which verifies what was already in the NOA.
    "When opportunity knocks, ask for two forms of ID, because it is probably just trouble in disguise" - Tickle #Discovery Channel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    IF said video does exist, would not Rebel Rags immediately drop their lawsuit? I think the motion to dismiss the suit will be heard on 9/25.
    Exactly. If this is true, we should see the suits dropped very soon.