Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Word out of Starkville tonight...

vCash

Word out of Starkville tonight...

Leo Lewis had a relatively easy time before the COI. Nothing unexpected came his way. Now he is focused on LSU.

Just passing along what I've heard
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Good news! Thanks for the info, Coach!

vCash
    So the point of disrupting his schedule was...?

Hope he gets zoned in. Gonna need him to have a big game Saturday night.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    I don't think there is any question that a short hearing is bad news for the bears. Open and shut.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    That's not what I've been reading over on the Spirit.******************************************* *************************

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    That's not what I've been reading over on the Spirit.******************************************* *************************
    LL forgot how to speak so the COI allowed OM to audible to a dismissal! Hobby Lobby fellow Comfederates!*****

But my favorite is the guy claiming that nobody cares about bowl games.

"I don't care" cries the toddler

Edit: misspelled confederates. 17 it, it's staying
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    If it was bad for Leo he wouldn't practicing or playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    If it was bad for Leo he wouldn't practicing or playing.
    Now hearing reports LL will sit vs LSU. Oh, and he has to pay 700K in taxes on the 650K he got from LSU.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    The NCAA has no subpoena power, so they understand the importance of using immunity. If they screw it up, no player from any school will ever cooperate again.

This NCAA is way more concerned with coaches illegally recruiting or being involved with benefits to players, than they are players actually getting some illegal benefits.

vCash
    And this wasn't a case of a college student driving a beat-up Buick to Covington and walking in alone and asking the front desk where the meeting room is. Leo had professional representation and they had discussed the types of questions that might be asked. Leo was prepared to face the COI.

vCash
    I wonder if now that this is no longer hanging over his head will he flash more in games? If his production increases our defense will really be scary.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Why was any word needed? It's been known, for months, from Keenum to south farm horse counter, that Leo is and will always be cleared to play.

In other news, water is wet and Bucky is no longer OM snake oil salesman.

vCash
    From the Ole Miss side: Neil McCready is reporting that sources told him that the COI was very rough on Leo on Monday and that he had to come back on Tuesday to answer even more questions.

McCready also reported tonight that his source picked up a very positive vibe from the Ole Miss contingent as they checked out of the Embassy Suites earlier tonight before flying back to Oxford. They were tight lipped but the "vibe" was good.

Whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    From the Ole Miss side: Neil McCready is reporting that sources told him that the COI was very rough on Leo on Monday and that he had to come back on Tuesday to answer even more questions.

McCready also reported tonight that his source picked up a very positive vibe from the Ole Miss contingent as they checked out of the Embassy Suites earlier tonight before flying back to Oxford. They were tight lipped but the "vibe" was good.

Whatever.
    Serious question. Leo went to Covington yesterday to answer questions, came back to Starkville for practice and class this morning and then went back to Covington today?

Not only that but the COI was rough on him and we know this even though nobody will comment as stated by "Not a fan" himself?

That's a lot to swallow
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Bama goose on Twitter posted this "Not a fan" screenshot

https://twitter.com/bamagoose525/sta...97331755589633
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    So Neil, through his "sources", knows exactly what went on behind closed doors between a very small group of people who have been very tight-lipped about this whole thing. And they think Rosebowl is an idiot.

I'm gonna start calling this m'fer Jon Snow cause he knows nothing.

vCash
    Mcready gave himself away. When has he or his sources ever been tight lipped about anything? That tells you right there it's bad. When the best they can come up with is a "good vibe" that tells me all I need to know. They're screwed and they know it.

vCash
    Lurkers be like...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Why was any word needed? It's been known, for months, from Keenum to south farm horse counter, that Leo is and will always be cleared to play.

In other news, water is wet and Bucky is no longer OM snake oil salesman.
    I think it was just the NCAA CTA in case Ole Miss tries to sue them for collusion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think it was just the NCAA CTA in case Ole Miss tries to sue them for collusion.
    Please let them try to sue the NCAA. Please
    LFC YNWA