Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Dark Horse Hero For Saturday Night?

vCash

Who Is Your Dark Horse Hero For Saturday Night?

Mine is Kylin Hill.

Something tells me it's going to be a really close game sometime in the 3rd quarter & we will be stagnant on offense thus forcing Mullen to look for a spark on offense.

On the field will come Kylin Hill & he'll start juking & spin moving his way to a few first downs & set the stage for a play action TD pass that will prove to be the difference.

Yards may be tough to come by Saturday night & Mullen won't be able to hide his most talented ball carrier on the sidelines.

vCash
    I agree. Saturday night may be the birth of a legend with Kylin Hill. The 4th quarter could be huge for him.

vCash
    Cam Dantzler with a pick to ice the game late

Keith Mixon on O - He will have a big game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I agree. Saturday night may be the birth of a legend with Kylin Hill. The 4th quarter could be huge for him.
    Agree. I've been thinking through this game, & I can't see Mullen leaving his most talented ball carrier on the sideline when yards are tough to come by.

vCash
    For what it's worth, I'm really not convinced that at this moment Kylin is a better runner than Aeris. He certainly will be by the time he's Aeris's age, but I guess I really don't see this hype that Kylin is the best RB we have. At best he's as good as Aeris, but Aeris is more experienced with SEC defenses (and pass blocking***). I do want Aeris to get over 50% of the RB carries this year (maybe something like 60% Aeris, 20% Kylin, 20% Gibson), until Kylin can prove beyond a doubt that he's better than Aeris as a runner.

vCash
    I think someone in the secondary will step up and play huge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I think someone in the secondary will step up and play huge.
    I agree with this. I can see Brandon Bryant knocking the piss out of Guice, and setting a huge tone for the defense.

Although, if it's Cam Dantzler playing a lockdown corner job in the second half, I'll be pissed he didn't play in the first. Haha.

vCash
    Lets do the TRIANGLE....

Kobe Jones, Aris Williams, Kylin Hill

vCash
    I don't think LSU has a lineman who can handle Simmons one on one, there will be a double team so with that said they will try to block Sweat one on one and Sweat will be the hero.

vCash
    donald gray, Oline or geri green. We probably are not going to be able to run with much success against LSus D, therefore Gray needs to have his best game ever. To do that the Oline is going to have to keep Fitz butt off the turf. Green this is your time to be Jefferson, Fast Times for you youngsters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm really not convinced that at this moment Kylin is a better runner than Aeris. He certainly will be by the time he's Aeris's age, but I guess I really don't see this hype that Kylin is the best RB we have. At best he's as good as Aeris, but Aeris is more experienced with SEC defenses (and pass blocking***). I do want Aeris to get over 50% of the RB carries this year (maybe something like 60% Aeris, 20% Kylin, 20% Gibson), until Kylin can prove beyond a doubt that he's better than Aeris as a runner.
    Only disagreement I have with this is that I think Kylin has better vision. I'll give it you, this is just TOTALLY my opinion: But to me, Aeris gets tunnel vision at times. I'll also grant you, that it COULD be because he's played against better teams and knows that certain lanes against better teams don't lend themselves to gains that have been there the first 2 weeks of this season (against weaker teams). Still, a few runs of Aeris so far, if given to Kylin, I think are TD's. Especially the one last weekend where Aeries broke loose. I think Kylin is faster in the open field. Just my $.02. Rail away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Overall I agree that he's currently not better, but I do believe he's more dynamic with the ball in his hands.

If we are struggling to move the ball in the 2nd half, Mullen may be forced to try him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    donald gray, Oline or geri green. We probably are not going to be able to run with much success against LSus D, therefore Gray needs to have his best game ever. To do that the Oline is going to have to keep Fitz butt off the turf. Green this is your time to be Jefferson, Fast Times for you youngsters.
    LSUs d-line is not what it usually is. Especially without Key. But a buddy of mine in Lafayette sent me the front page of their paper and it says that key will be back for our game. Which was disappointing

vCash
    I would love for the o-line to be the heros of the game. If that's the case then we win

Archimedes
    vCash
    Logan C.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I don't think LSU has a lineman who can handle Simmons one on one, there will be a double team so with that said they will try to block Sweat one on one and Sweat will be the hero.
    This is what I was thinking. If we can slow down their run game and make them throw some Sweat is going to inflict some pain on Etling.

vCash
    Tucker Day game winning FG ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Tucker Day game winning FG ...
    Agree with this too! "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ari Gold again." though, I might not be around if it comes to that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Mine is Kylin Hill.

Something tells me it's going to be a really close game sometime in the 3rd quarter & we will be stagnant on offense thus forcing Mullen to look for a spark on offense.

On the field will come Kylin Hill & he'll start juking & spin moving his way to a few first downs & set the stage for a play action TD pass that will prove to be the difference.

Yards may be tough to come by Saturday night & Mullen won't be able to hide his most talented ball carrier on the sidelines.
    I really wouldn't even consider Kylin a darkhorse anymore. He's already a beast. He's been the 3rd most productive player on the offense, behind Fitz and Aeris through 2 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    And Fitz has to hit him when he is open. He had Gray wide open twice in the LSU game last year for tds and over shot him.