Thread: One Narrative That Must Die With OM's Sanctions

vCash

One Narrative That Must Die With OM's Sanctions

You would have to be a special kind of stupid to still call Leo a liar after the sanctions are handed down and his testimony is upheld by the NCAA.

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that the NCAA would seriously hand down crippling sanctions with a rival school's player being the only evidence.

Complain all you want now, but the liar narrative lacks logic once the sanctions come down.

vCash
    We're talking tsun...the poster child for special kind of stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    You would have to be a special kind of stupid to still call Leo a liar after the sanctions are handed down and his testimony is upheld by the NCAA.

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that the NCAA would seriously hand down crippling sanctions with a rival school's player being the only evidence.

Complain all you want now, but the liar narrative lacks logic once the sanctions come down.
    That's true but it's still 1860 in the land of cotton

vCash
    They can't let that die. It goes against their fantasy world that people really like Oxford, The Grove, and their beautiful campus. That's why they are able to get recruits- not because they have to pay them

vCash
    are you kidding me, they will just claim that it furthers the proof there was conspiracy. They will not allow reality to get in the way of a good delusion. Never stopped them before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    are you kidding me....? They will not allow reality to get in the way of a good delusion. Never stopped them before.
    This is correct.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Shotgun, this is what we're dealing with:

Don't expect a lot of retrospective, deep soul searching from this bunch.

They live for the narrative.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Yes but you know that narrative is coming and we will hear about it for the rest of our lives. Some will honestly think that the NCAA teamed up with MSU to take OM down I guarantee you.

vCash
    I am confused as to how they forget that the last time we got hit hard they had a lady sleeping with an NCAA investigator and players/coaches of ole miss throwing us under the bus. What goes around comes around. I don't care how involved we were they deserve what they are getting.

vCash
    Remember, It's a conspiracy between Loe, Dan, .. Barney, Hugh, Nutt & 16 assorted OM boosters. They were all in it together!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    I am confused as to how they forget that the last time we got hit hard they had a lady sleeping with an NCAA investigator and players/coaches of ole miss throwing us under the bus. What goes around comes around. I don't care how involved we were they deserve what they are getting.
    I am with you BB. Anybody that lived through the three years of hell Jackie and MSU were put through during our investigation not only should care less what those maggots think but actually ought to own it! I want those bastards thinking we had a BIG role in bringing their sorry asses down! The MS media (Clarion Ledger, Biloxi, Journal...etc) was probably the worst part by fueling the fire at least once a week for most of those three years. It started having an impact on our recruiting a lot earlier for us than it has for them simply because of the bias media. We certainly have not seen the same scathing articles about the bears investigation coming from this state.

And to add insult to injury when all was said and done and we wanted their shenanigans investigated, then their talking heads wanted to waive the white flag of peace. "We should all just get along" "We shouldn't turn on each other, its bad for the State", " we are both in the SEC and should stick together"...etc....all bullshit and we had to pay five years of hell with Croom.

No sir, I want them thinking we had a lot to do with it, and I really hope we did. Not sure why exactly we have some that want to distance ourselves from it. Not me, I own it!!

vCash
    Many of them are never going to change, but it won't matter after the sanctions. Once all they have left is conspiracy, no one outside Oxford is going to give anything they say the time of day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dedawg9 View Post
    I am with you BB. Anybody that lived through the three years of hell Jackie and MSU were put through during our investigation not only should care less what those maggots think but actually ought to own it! I want those bastards thinking we had a BIG role in bringing their sorry asses down! The MS media (Clarion Ledger, Biloxi, Journal...etc) was probably the worst part by fueling the fire at least once a week for most of those three years. It started having an impact on our recruiting a lot earlier for us than it has for them simply because of the bias media. We certainly have not seen the same scathing articles about the bears investigation coming from this state.

And to add insult to injury when all was said and done and we wanted their shenanigans investigated, then their talking heads wanted to waive the white flag of peace. "We should all just get along" "We shouldn't turn on each other, its bad for the State", " we are both in the SEC and should stick together"...etc....all bullshit and we had to pay five years of hell with Croom.

No sir, I want them thinking we had a lot to do with it, and I really hope we did. Not sure why exactly we have some that want to distance ourselves from it. Not me, I own it!!
    There is still more coming out and some of it is complicated.

vCash
    We might as well prepare ourselves to hear that Leo, Mullen, and BSR caused all of this for them. Whether we own it or not they will never let it go. I can see why some Bulldawgs are okay with just rolling with it. We say GTHOM and they are finally taking our advice.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Just when in hell are we going to seriously hear "their side of the story"? After it said and done, they will not be able to spin anything. All facts will be out, so their only "story" will be, "We 17up, we cheated, we got caught, and we lied about it". If they say anything different, every National Media outlet will completely rip them,,,,,except of course the CLiar, and Tupelo Journal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    We might as well prepare ourselves to hear that Leo, Mullen, and BSR caused all of this for them. Whether we own it or not they will never let it go. I can see why some Bulldawgs are okay with just rolling with it. We say GTHOM and they are finally taking our advice.
    Prepare for? What?.... Mullen, Kobe, Leo, Chris Jones...all to blame...Great!!! If they think that, Awesome!!! Nothing to prepare for at all, it is what it is...I love it...Relish it, embrace it, own it...dammit man!!!! There ain't no "just rolling with it" if those dumbasses buy into we caused this then claim it, no reason to cower down.

This is not the same administration that reigned when Jackie was King. The new heads are not going to roll over and take it up the rear as Templeton and company did.