Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Is Your Dark Horse Hero For Saturday Night?

vCash
    John Abram. Big pick 6

He will also make their RB's sore in run support. I think our D may have a Dak moment, just a gut feel

vCash
    Donald Gray

he's worked his tail off this off-season. Time for it to pay off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Cam Dantzler with a pick to ice the game late

Keith Mixon on O - He will have a big game
    Mixon was my break out player pick this year but he's not done much so far. Hoping it's not a trend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    LSUs d-line is not what it usually is. Especially without Key. But a buddy of mine in Lafayette sent me the front page of their paper and it says that key will be back for our game. Which was disappointing
    I doubt he plays much, and when he does, he's going to be limited. He hasn't practiced with contact in months and is coming off shoulder surgery. He's also gained a lot of weight from the end of last year. Key will be a non-factor in this game.

vCash
    Mark McLaurin

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Jesse Jackson. For no other reason than he is due to have a big game.

vCash
    From what I see (and I'm no expert), Hill seems to be just a tad more gifted across the board. He seems to have a little better vision, seems to be a little more decisive, and seems to have a little more speed/agility. I don't think he's a clearly better runner than Williams, but I do think he's better. He finds the hole and hits it very quickly. I think he's our most gifted runner since Norwood.

vCash
    Nick Gibson

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Tolando Cleveland with a pick 6

vCash
    The D will be the star! Can you imagine last weeks game with Sirmon at the helm?? We may have won, but it'd been 57-49! The dark horse will be D Gray. They will stack the line and dare us to throw and Gray will have a big game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Mine is Kylin Hill.

Something tells me it's going to be a really close game sometime in the 3rd quarter & we will be stagnant on offense thus forcing Mullen to look for a spark on offense.

On the field will come Kylin Hill & he'll start juking & spin moving his way to a few first downs & set the stage for a play action TD pass that will prove to be the difference.

Yards may be tough to come by Saturday night & Mullen won't be able to hide his most talented ball carrier on the sidelines.
    Jordan Thomas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Jordan Thomas.
    Good mismatch imo, but will he catch the ball? He can't keep dropping balls

vCash
    Day is going to come through with a FG to win!