Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Godfrey to the rescue, Rebel COI spin begins

vCash

Godfrey to the rescue, Rebel COI spin begins

So Godfrey has an article out this morning about the Ole Miss COI which shockingly discusses MSU more than OM. He also states,

"Two current Mississippi State players, Jeffery Simmons and Kobe Jones, were interviewed by NCAA development in February of 2016. The development staff works as an open tip line for schools, athletes, or anyone else to contact the NCAA about potential violations, suggesting that Jones and Simmons could have volunteered to speak to the NCAA."

Notice the word "could' in there. Leo or Kobe did not volunteer to speak to the NCAA. So it begins.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...tate-leo-lewis

vCash
    Wow, that's surprising........NOT!!!!!!!!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Godfrey was actually moving up the ladder in his industry. He has now sabotaged his own career and doesn't realize it yet.

vCash
    Notice that the school is still releasing the names of the student athletes through their team friendly media but are still protecting the identity of their boosters.

vCash
    Why would it matter? They want out of their punishment because someone tattled on them?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Notice that the school is still releasing the names of the student athletes through their team friendly media but are still protecting the identity of their boosters.
    Some how I think the COI will take notice.

vCash
    Check the comments section.

vCash
    I have a strong suspicion, not just a guess, that these media mouth pieces are going down with the ship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Godfrey was actually moving up the ladder in his industry. He has now sabotaged his own career and doesn't realize it yet.
    Not sure he was moving up, but he basically just established Neal McReady as his long term ceiling. Weird choice for sure. I'm guessing he wasn't happy with the way his career was going and decided he had to take a big gamble. I don't think going in the tank for Ole Miss in exchange for information that can't be trusted anyway was a good gamble.

vCash
    If we weren't allowed to attend then that means we aren't going to be discussed. That's how the NCAA works, sorry Godfrey. A big time not a fan journalist like you should know that.

vCash
    Yeah, Simmons told them how the OM coaches were still recruiting him after he signed with MSU. At least that's what 'sources' say. I bet Onion Godfrey's souces didnt mention that.

vCash

Doesn't matter anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Tailgate Superstar View Post
    So Godfrey has an article out this morning about the Ole Miss COI which shockingly discusses MSU more than OM. He also states,

"Two current Mississippi State players, Jeffery Simmons and Kobe Jones, were interviewed by NCAA development in February of 2016. The development staff works as an open tip line for schools, athletes, or anyone else to contact the NCAA about potential violations, suggesting that Jones and Simmons could have volunteered to speak to the NCAA."

Notice the word "could' in there. Leo or Kobe did not volunteer to speak to the NCAA. So it begins.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...tate-leo-lewis
    It doesn't matter if Leo and Kobe BEGGED to testify or if they were essentially forced to by the NCAA. They made their testimony, and the NCAA enforcement staff in their response to OM's response strongly confirmed that they believe it due to other corroborating evidence.

Banned
    vCash
    Godfrey was silenced for a little while. But, now that OM stands before the COI, what's left to lose? It's gonna be bad. And they know that. Why not let it all hang out? The Jew hating homophobe putting in work.

Banned
    vCash
    I was under the understanding the SA's were approached by the investigators. Had little option but to spill it. No?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I was under the understanding the SA's were approached by the investigators. Had little option but to spill it. No?
    That's correct. Same for coaches as well

vCash
    Who cares what that literal racist anti-Semitic homophobe (not name-calling, just going by his actual Tweets) has to say?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Check the comments section.
    They actually believe this whole thing rests on the accusations of Leo and Kobe. They actually believe that if such accusations were somehow proven wrong all of this would go away. All of it. They have never realized exactly how much deep shit they are in. Their brains have been swimming in the shallow end of the pool during this whole ordeal.

If the NCAA thought for one second that Leo and Kobe were deliberately lying in their interviews, the COI would have requested for Mullen, Cohen and Strickland to appear before the COI.

That didn't happen.

vCash
    So what if they volunteered? I suppose that's "snitching" but I don't see anything wrong with that.

vCash
    Point of it all is that they are running a smear campaign, and trying to blame it all on Us. Bottom line you do the crime you do the time. They know they are going down and all they wanna do is bring down Mississippi State in the process. Their fans are dumb enough to believe that we are going to be in as much trouble if not more than they are. Leo.....SA 39, that means they talked to 38 Student Athletes prior to him. Its real easy to see they are grasping for straws, but first you have to take off your red and blue tinted Costa's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    So what if they volunteered? I suppose that's "snitching" but I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Shaming someone for tattling or snitching is just an evil entity's way of manipulating another entity into allowing them to get away with sin, if not bending the other party over directly. On judgement day when our sins our laid out absolutely no one will have reporting wrongdoing of others listed among their sins. Now, a plank in the eye is another matter, but that's about perspective. It doesn't mean that my sin makes yours okay.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!