Thread: Sunday Morning QB - Where is it?

vCash

Sunday Morning QB - Where is it?

I was wondering if C34 or some other random poster was going to do his Sunday morning QB or whatever it was called to go over the high points of the game. I always enjoyed reading those and they started a lot of good discussion.
    You aren't doing the podcast in lieu of this weekly post are you?

vCash
    I miss it too! Is RP still alive? I haven't seen him post in awhile!

vCash
    Is RP on sabbatical?

vCash
    He's giving the COI their instructions for tomorrow ****

vCash
    Didn't he have a player pass away in the last week? I'm sure there are numerous other things on his mind that he is dealing with. I don't know the guy, just a thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabaka View Post
    Didn't he have a player pass away in the last week? I'm sure there are numerous other things on his mind that he is dealing with. I don't know the guy, just a thought.
    That's gotta be the biggest reason and then the team suffered a tough loss. Tough week for leake central

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabaka View Post
    That's not RP, that's c34********

vCash
    Random Poster was fired for inappropriate comments to Megan Mullen, Bracky Brett, and ISeenItDawg's wife.

I am not doing Sunday Morning QB in his place this season because of the podcast I am doing with John Bond. I didnt want to just regurgitate the same thing on the podcast I write about on Sunday morning.

Thank you for your support and appreciate you guys clicking some ads to pay the light bill.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Random Poster was fired for inappropriate comments to Megan Mullen, Bracky Brett, and ISeenItDawg's wife.

I am not doing Sunday Morning QB in his place this season because of the podcast I am doing with John Bond. I didnt want to just regurgitate the same thing on the podcast I write about on Sunday morning.

Thank you for your support and appreciate you guys clicking some ads to pay the light bill.
    Coach we appreciate what you do on the site and continued prayers for you and your team on your loss.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash

Only because YOU asked us to, I went and clicked the amazon ad at the top AND the Sling ad at the bottom....did my work for the site this week 😁👍

vCash
    I'm also interested in what coach57, homedawg, and hoopsdawg thought about yesterday and the upcoming lsu game

vCash
    I click em everyday! Gotta keep this site going!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    O clicked on the anniversary Taylor add. Liked what I saw. May click again.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Is RP on sabbatical?
    Yes. Taco Tuohy runs a tight ship and would have no part of his employees galivanting around the message boards while on the clock.

As a result, RP is going to Keep Yall Patiently Expecting Reports on what he sees during each game.

vCash

I get it but that's kind of a bummer. I have 5-10 minutes to read it but don't have an hour to listen to a whole podcast.
    Kind of like when people post Steve or Brandon's podcasts and everyone asks for the cliff notes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Yes. Taco Tuohy runs a tight ship and would have no part of his employees galivanting around the message boards while on the clock.

As a result, RP is going to Keep Yall Patiently Expecting Reports on what he sees during each game.
    Why don't you do one HSV? You always do good analysis without the positive/negative emotion some have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    I get it but that's kind of a bummer. I have 5-10 minutes to read it but don't have an hour to listen to a whole podcast.
    Kind of like when people post Steve or Brandon's podcasts and everyone asks for the cliff notes.
    Agreed. I miss the Sunday Morning QB posts too and I just don't have the time to listen to the podcast.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Why don't you do one HSV? You always do good analysis without the positive/negative emotion some have.
    Ha thanks....but my Sunday mornings get pretty busy quick with wrangling up an 18-month old to go to church and what not. And honestly speaking, my detailed knowledge on the X's and O's side isn't as good as RP (or many others). He and I disagree on a lot of the more subjective stuff, but he sees a lot of stuff I tend to miss in a lot of the one-on-one matchups and things like that. I try to offer more of a high level, big picture perspective on most things related to the games, most of which isn't unique to just myself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Ha thanks....but my Sunday mornings get pretty busy quick with wrangling up an 18-month old to go to church and what not. And honestly speaking, my detailed knowledge on the X's and O's side isn't as good as RP (or many others). He and I disagree on a lot of the more subjective stuff, but he sees a lot of stuff I tend to miss in a lot of the one-on-one matchups and things like that. I try to offer more of a high level, big picture perspective on most things related to the games, most of which isn't unique to just myself.
    I understand about the kid stuff on Sunday mornings. Got 4 myself they're not babies anymore but still a handful. I enjoy your perspective on things. Always seems fair, rational and not based on emotion.