Thread: 3 really tough games in a row

vCash

3 really tough games in a row

All 3 defenses are gonna give us lots of trouble. Our defense is gonna have to play really well. I'd take 1 right now if it was offered. If we can win 1, our schedule shapes up nicely after this murderous stretch

vCash
    All three are possible. We have to continue to clean up our offensive play. Our OL was better tonight.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    All 3 defenses are gonna give us lots of trouble. Our defense is gonna have to play really well. I'd take 1 right now if it was offered. If we can win 1, our schedule shapes up nicely after this murderous stretch
    I think both UGA and LSU are winnable. Don't be fooled by UGA's barnburner against a trash Notre Dame team. Still a lot of holes on that squad. We will be underdogs but can win if we avoid stupid early turnovers like we had tonight. LSU is a lot better than UGA, but we get them at home. Will be close and low scoring, no question. First team to 20 may pull it out, just like 2 years ago.

Auburn, I think, is a lot better than both LSU and UGA. Winning there is gonna be a tall order no matter how well we play. Clemson I think is every bit as good as they were last year, and Auburn still gave them all they could handle in Death Valley. Gonna be tough.

Winning 2 of 3 paves the way to a potentially special season. Winning one should be acceptable and still will allow us to get to 9-3 potentially.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    1-2 would be a "win", IMO... 2-1 and y'all are in the hunt... Y'all could run the table, thereafter.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    On to the next one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    I think both UGA and LSU are winnable. Don't be fooled by UGA's barnburner against a trash Notre Dame team. Still a lot of holes on that squad. We will be underdogs but can win if we avoid stupid early turnovers like we had tonight. LSU is a lot better than UGA, but we get them at home. Will be close and low scoring, no question. First team to 20 may pull it out, just like 2 years ago.

Auburn, I think, is a lot better than both LSU and UGA. Winning there is gonna be a tall order no matter how well we play. Clemson I think is every bit as good as they were last year, and Auburn still gave them all they could handle in Death Valley. Gonna be tough.

Winning 2 of 3 paves the way to a potentially special season. Winning one should be acceptable and still will allow us to get to 9-3 potentially.
    great post... +1

No.

vCash
    Hopefully they don't come down to an XP or FG

vCash
    Have to win against LSU, or likely go 0-3 here. That's just the way it is. Georgia is less likely now. Needed ND to win tonight. Now they are playing for more. They will be on fire at 3-0 and renewed hope for Kirby. Shit schedule.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Have to win against LSU, or likely go 0-3 here. That's just the way it is. Georgia is less likely now. Needed ND to win tonight. Now they are playing for more. They will be on fire at 3-0 and renewed hope for Kirby. Shit schedule.
    They'll be putting the same starting 22 on the field that would have been out there regardless of what happened tonight against the #46 team in the country. Yes, that number is correct. Notre Dame's actual ranking can always be easily computed by doubling their preseason rank. That theorem has proven infallible over the past 25 years or so.

vCash
    They'll be putting the same starting 22 on the field that would have been out there regardless of what happened tonight against the #46 team in the country. Yes, that number is correct. Notre Dame's actual ranking can always be easily computed by doubling their preseason rank. That theorem has proven infallible over the past 25 years or so.
    I'm gonna check those numbers!* LOL!

No.

vCash
    Haha I agree about ND, but it's a huge psychological win for Georgia. It makes it tougher for us, and it was already tough enough.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Haha I agree about ND, but it's a huge psychological win for Georgia. It makes it tougher for us, and it was already tough enough.
    It will definitely be tough....no question. But aside from the ND hype dig, I think we match up against UGA a lot better than ND did. Their pro style, sit back in the pocket type game played right into Georgia's hands. They won't be able to pin back their ears like they did tonight. If they do, Fitz will pull on about 3 zone reads and take them all to the house.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Fitz will have the opportunity to put his name on the early Heisman ballot over the next three weeks.