Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr Not A Fan Say: OM Should De- Emphasize Egg Bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    So McCready calls us retards, rednecks, toothless, and all other sorts of stuff...

Then says it's too toxic?

This guy really is the champion of self awareness.
    I listened to the first few minutes of Brooks' show today. He mentioned not only de-emphasizing, but that their team shouldn't go collect the Golden Egg if they beat us. So de-emphasize and ignore the Egg Bowl, stay classy you bunch of Shitbirds!!!

That Umiss homer, Brooks, can't get off the radio fast enough in the noon hour for me. I enjoyed the show until he started being his true homer self. Oh, and Chris, all the vitriol comes from you guys. We just make fun of you. If you don't wanna be part of a rivalry, then bow out, jackass!

Honestly, it would be fine with me if we could just drop those assholes. It happens every year in every sport. If you best them in a sport, then they aren't a fan of that sport anyway. Doesn't matter what sport either.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Shitbirds of a feather flock together.

vCash
    They're about to be de-emphasizing more than just the Egg Bowl. They're about to be de-emphasizing football all together. Maybe that's what they meant by "it's all wbb and Track".
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    They're about to be de-emphasizing more than just the Egg Bowl. They're about to be de-emphasizing football all together. Maybe that's what they meant by "it's all wbb and Track".
    Yep! They're about to become a "baseball school" lol

vCash

I just love the taste of Ole Miss tears.

vCash
    17 'em.

vCash
    Eat a dick, Neal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep! They're about to become a "baseball school" lol
    They've had their little taste of being on top in the state in baseball but we are back on top where we belong. They are now a softball school (and they make fun of us for getting excited about our women's basketball team ending the longest win streak in the nation in the championship semifinals).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    That's awesome! He's right though. I'd deemphasize too if I was going to lose 100% of those games over the next 10 years
    FIFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    They've had their little taste of being on top in the state in baseball but we are back on top where we belong. They are now a softball school (and they make fun of us for getting excited about our women's basketball team ending the longest win streak in the nation in the championship semifinals).
    Agreed.

vCash
    Unfortunately I just listened to a hour of Neal's podcast. He's says both teams are embarrassing themselves and we should be worried about being replaced in the sec. Can someone tell me what we've done that's embarrassing besides being more successful than most of the schools in this conference over the last decade in multiple sports? He still says it's Leo's fault they're in trouble. Ha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Eat a dick, Neal.

For better or worse, I can't stop watching this

vCash

those late 80s/early 90s Phi Delts at UM were something else.....

known as the 'gentlemen's racists' as I was told.....was told by one of Neal's pledges that he wasn't the guy hazing, but the guy behind him telling them what to do...so 'I'm not a fan' explains everything...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    For better or worse, I can't stop watching this
    I know what you mean. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a similar .gif starring a bald guy...that'd have been more representative of the "true Neal"...

vCash
    Holy fukcing shit .. the more their media honks talk and tweet the worse it gets for them .
    What a ****ing embarrassment they are to this state, this conference and college football in general.

Dear OM,
    Outside of Oxford, some of the brainwashed media and that cult fan base of yours NO ONE gives a **** about OM.
    Seriously no one likes you anyway. Just ask around the conference .
    And it's not because you are relevant it's because your whole persona screams asshole.. no other teams fans like you. Except maybe Vandy since they do get to play and beat you every other year.

Drop the egg bowl , shit leave the conference. No one will give a shit. We can find some other team to bring in that everyone can also beat.

Play USM the last game of the year. Call it the Freeze Bowl. He graduated from there. And he was/is the POS that everyone at OM worshiped . Instead of an Golden Egg use a Stripper Pole. Make it look like the XFL. USM could damn sure use the help attendance wise.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 09-08-2017 at 07:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Holy fukcing shit .. the more their media honks talk and tweet the worse it gets for them .
    What a ****ing embarrassment they are to this state, this conference and college football in general.

Dear OM,
    Outside of Oxford, some of the brainwashed media and that cult fan base of yours NO ONE gives a **** about OM.
    And it's not because you are relevant it's because your whole persona basically screams asshole.. no other teams fans like you. Except maybe Vandy since they do get to play and beat you every other year.

Drop the egg bowl , shit leave the conference. No one will give a shit. We can find some other team to bring in that everyone can also beat.

Play USM the last game of the year. Call it the Freeze Bowl. He graduated from there. And he was/is the POS that everyone at OM worshiped . Instead of an Golden Egg use a Stripper Pole. Make it look like the XFL. USM could damn sure use the help attendance wise.

there's a lot of truth in this^ post....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

Dear OM,
    And it's not because you are relevant it's because your whole persona screams asshole.. no other teams fans like you. Except maybe Vandy since they do get to play and beat you every other year.

This is near classic............Thanks. Love the stripper pole reference.......Outstanding.

vCash

Dear OM,

Right on!

vCash
    If HE. IS. NOT. A. FAN. then why the hell does he care about the rivalry? He is what the rest of the conference thinks tsun is, arrogant pricks.

vCash

Dear OM,

Ari, this is 17'n Gold! I agree wholeheartedly. I'm not gonna admit to watching that dick .gif more than once, publicly, but will to reading this post more than once. Well done!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......