Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COI Vice Chair Greg Christopher say ITS COMING

vCash

COI Vice Chair Greg Christopher say ITS COMING

First let me remind y'all of 2 post I've made in the past for context. The first is in reference to MSU's political positioning and outlines MSU's allies

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...nd-Positioning

Next y'all might remember I posted about COI Vice Chair Greg Christopher who presides over the OM case and his connection with Mullen going back to the Bowling Green days

Now, really freaking important from yesterday. NCAA Emily on twitter is their PR person and she tweeted out some really interesting info about immunity and the Rebels went crazy...

Link to tweet if you can't read that https://twitter.com/ncaaemily/status/905163735597289477

The Reb fans missed something really important that won't surprise any EliteDawgs because y'all are ahead of the curve. GREG CHRISTOPHER IS WHO GRANTED LEO LEWIS IMMUNITY. That's right, Dan Mullen's old buddy who is also gave Patino failure to monitor & assistants 10 year show causes. Yep, he was on that COI too. So Mullen's buddy is the one who gave Leo immunity... Tick tock tick tock hammer time

vCash

Policies and Procedures.....

REQUEST AND REVIEW. Every administrative body has 'policies' that have to have updates. Did this policy just happen to roll as it needed to be updated on or about that Date... I would say Yes....

OM is grasping for straws......
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-06-2017 at 12:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    First let me remind y'all of 2 post I've made in the past for context. The first is in reference to MSU's political positioning and outlines MSU's allies

Next y'all might remember I posted about COI Vice Chair Greg Christopher who presides over the OM case and his connection with Mullen going back to the Bowling Green days

Now, really freaking important from yesterday. NCAA Emily on twitter is their PR person and she tweeted out some really interesting info about immunity and the Rebels went crazy...

Link to tweet if you can't read that https://twitter.com/ncaaemily/status/905163735597289477

The Reb fans missed something really important that won't surprise any EliteDawgs because y'all are ahead of the curve. GREG CHRISTOPHER IS WHO GRANTED LEO LEWIS IMMUNITY. That's right, Dan Mullen's old buddy who is also gave Patino failure to monitor & assistants 10 year show causes. Yep, he was on that COI too. So Mullen's buddy is the one who gave Leo immunity... Tick tock tick tock hammer time
    Sometimes it's who you know. Mike "report infractions through the SEC and not to the NCAA" Slive is a buddy/colleague of a former OM Chancellor. OM was one of the few SEC schools that didn't get hit while Slive was head of the SEC.

vCash
    do you have any idea how many sleepless nights you just caused in Oxford ?
    rep awarded
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    If I'm understanding this right ... the implication is that MSU has some sort of "in" to the Committee because Dan knows Christopher. Is that the case? I really don't think we want any of the "good ole boy" stuff going on, no back scratching. There seems enough evidence to lambast Ole Miss for years without such goings on. I'm not even sure that relationship (Mullen and Christopher) would be a positive thing. The Committee shouldn't have any biases.

Did I read the gist of the post correctly?

vCash
    There are certain things that would probably be better off left unsaid. JMO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    If I'm understanding this right ... the implication is that MSU has some sort of "in" to the Committee because Dan knows Christopher. Is that the case? I really don't think we want any of the "good ole boy" stuff going on, no back scratching. There seems enough evidence to lambast Ole Miss for years without such goings on. I'm not even sure that relationship (Mullen and Christopher) would be a positive thing. The Committee shouldn't have any biases.

While I agree with you on a certain level- one thing a lot of people have forgotten was back in 2003 or so when we were being investigated and put on probation Ole Miss Chancellor Robert Khayat was on some kind of NCAA rules committee at that time and I'm sure he did us no favors.

Banned
    vCash
    So now the Rebs are screaming collusion, favoritism, and the NCAA just proved itself to being crooked.

So am I missing the point of the Mullen connection and this Emily chick posting this??

vCash
    OM people point to the dates that policy was updated and snicker like its bad for us. I can't imagine what they think that means. I can't figure how how that's bad for us in any way.

vCash
    Crap .. looks like more rueing ahead.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Does Emily sell sex for money? If so, Freeze will spend his way out of trouble.

vCash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    While I agree with you on a certain level- one thing a lot of people have forgotten was back in 2003 or so when we were being investigated and put on probation Ole Miss Chancellor Robert Khayat was on some kind of NCAA rules committee at that time and I'm sure he did us no favors.
    Wasn't that when the "Z" OM Booster had an affair with an NCAA Investigator?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

I think you did and I agree with you. The reason OM is getting hammered is not because MSU has a connection in the NCAA. OM would love for that to be the case so they can blame the next ten years of futility on us. The singular reason why OM will be blasted is that they are the biggest cheaters since SMU.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Wasn't that when the "Z" OM Booster had an affair with an NCAA Investigator?
    Around the same time period. Definitely the same investigation.

vCash
    Reread the first post about political pull and positioning. That's why I posted it first and reminded folks about it, for context. This isn't about deviant collusion. This is about MSU playing chess while OM has been playing checkers everywhere it matters outside of the MS legislature. MSU's last 3 ADs are a big-time guy in the SEC office, the AD at Bama, and the AD at Florida. OM's AD is a guy that holds wrestling belts on twitter and has had NCAA issues at his last 3 stops. It's a joke how night and day both schools have positioned themselves in the SEC and the NCAA. MSU's head coach was the head of the NCAA Rules and Oversight Committee while Freeze was running around with hookers via calls made on the university phone. Again, chess vs checkers.

This isn't about collusion or a deviant plot. The only deviance was OM's Network and the sloppy nonsense that they are caught red handed doing. While OM has been spinning that MSU is going down with them, there isn't anyone in any position of power to help them achieve that. They are the petulant child throwing a toddler temper tantrum while the adults are looking in disgust.

OM is screwed. Totally and in every way imaginable. They have no connections withing the framework of the SEC or NCAA to help them. They have no juice in that framework. Again, chess vs checkers. So when Elenor Meyers is talking to Greg Christopher about immunity deals for one of Dan Mullen's players, just know that MSU is and always was safe. This aint the good ole boy network, this isn't collusion, or anything like that. This is big brother having all the juice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's rich, having a Khayat on anything related to ethics, other than discovering new ways avoid honesty. I remember the family history.

vCash
    Oh my.

vCash
    Reread the first post about political pull and positioning. That's why I posted it first and reminded folks about it, for context. This isn't about deviant collusion. This is about MSU playing chess while OM has been playing checkers everywhere it matters outside of the MS legislature. MSU's last 3 ADs are a big-time guy in the SEC office, the AD at Bama, and the AD at Florida. OM's AD is a guy that holds wrestling belts on twitter and has had NCAA issues at his last 3 stops. It's a joke how night and day both schools have positioned themselves in the SEC and the NCAA. MSU's head coach was the head of the NCAA Rules and Oversight Committee while Freeze was running around with hookers via calls made on the university phone. Again, chess vs checkers.

This isn't about collusion or a deviant plot. The only deviance was OM's Network and the sloppy nonsense that they are caught red handed doing. While OM has been spinning that MSU is going down with them, there isn't anyone in any position of power to help them achieve that. They are the petulant child throwing a toddler temper tantrum while the adults are looking in disgust.

OM is screwed. Totally and in every way imaginable. They have no connections withing the framework of the SEC or NCAA to help them. They have no juice in that framework. Again, chess vs checkers. So when Elenor Meyers is talking to Greg Christopher about immunity deals for one of Dan Mullen's players, just know that MSU is and always was safe. This aint the good ole boy network, this isn't collusion, or anything like that. This is big brother having all the juice.
    Sweet.

I listened to Bo talk about knowing some people that had to go before the COI and they told him it was nerve wracking. Hours of sitting and waiting to go before the committee and when you get your turn you sit before a panel of people that have the sympathy and compassion of a great white shark.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash

Damn. You could put that on a poster and sell it! I'd buy it and put in my game room where my OM family could see it when they visit for Easter. Can you imagine the mileage I could get out of that? Holy shat!

vCash

To add to this- Mitch Barnhart of Kentucky mentored Greg Byrne and Scott Stricklin and is very familiar with Cohen at Kentucky. Greg Byrne's Dad is an advisor to the University President at Texas A&M. Two more chess pieces to add if you will- not to mention that there is no way in hell LSU and Georgia would help Ole Miss either. Among others.