Thread: Tony Buzbee, member of the board of regents at TAMU just went nuclear in public...

vCash

Tony Buzbee, member of the board of regents at TAMU just went nuclear in public...

I'm sure I may be criticized for this post but I honestly don't care. I've been on the Board of Regents for the A&M System for almost seven years. During that time, I've not once commented on Kevin Sumlin and his performance during his tenure at our school. I never said a word when he and his agent manipulated a much bigger and longer contract. I said nothing about his arrogance and his mishandling of multiple player controversies. I said nothing when we had multiple awesome recruiting classes, only to see key players leave our school or underperform. But tonight I am very disappointed and I have to say this. Kevin Sumlin was out-coached tonight, which isn't new. He recruits well, but can't coach the big games, or the close games. Our players were better tonight. Our players were more talented tonight. But our coaches were dominated on national TV, yet again. I'm only one vote on the Board of Regents but when the time comes my vote will be that Kevin Sumlin needs to GO. In my view he should go now. We owe it to our school and our players. We can do better.
    Share this as you see fit.

It's over for Sumlin
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    That'll make the Monday staff meeting awkward.

vCash
    Who don't want/get? Is Chip Kelly really on his way to the SEC?
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    That'll make the Monday staff meeting awkward.
    Really? I would have thought the whole "blow a 34 point lead in 19 minutes" thing would make it slightly more awkward.

vCash
    I'd rather see Chip Kelly at Florida, but Sumlin got the Aggies out in front for that race tonight.

vCash
    Hugh freeze is available

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Hugh freeze is available
    For a few weeks.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nsvltndog View Post
    I'd rather see Chip Kelly at Florida, but Sumlin got the Aggies out in front for that race tonight.
    I'm not scared of Chip Kelly at all. His players all hate him and Saban will make him his bitch. Plus he will keep aTm having a Pac12 joke defense so bring him on I say. His soft Oregon style offense isn't gonna work in the SEC West.

vCash
    Mullin will be projected the top candidate
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

Banned
    vCash
    Guys, y'all need to get over the Mullen to anywhere! I promise you he will be far down the list at A&M so let's do ourselves a favor and not even start down that road of creating our own unnecessary distractions this year!

They will have to lose out on guys such as Kelly, Stoops, Patterson, and Scott Frost, who I think personally is who they go after, before they even consider Mullen.

vCash
    Delete

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Mullin will be projected the top candidate
    🙄🤔

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneDawg View Post
    ����
    That does seem to be the narrative that tsun would want to push. For obvious reasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It's over for Sumlin
    If I'm a fellow member of the board of reagents, we have a meeting and discuss Buzbee's future with it.

Got to be above that.

Banned
    vCash
    Regardless of whether the comments are spot on, that's unprofessional to do that publicly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    If I'm a fellow member of the board of reagents, we have a meeting and discuss Buzbee's future with it.

Got to be above that.
    Agreed. Remarkable lack of professionalism and judgment for a member of the BOR to do that. Leave it to the message board gurus and Twitter warriors.

vCash
    of that was a board member at state, I'd be calling for their head. You don't air stuff like that publicly when you're a big boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post

Got to be above that.
    Being a third gen Aggie, I have been disgusted at the powers that be since right around the time they came in to the SEC. So much so, that I was rooting for UCLA to pull off the comeback. They treated both RC Slocum and Mike Sherman like cold dog poo and had they been patient and stayed put they would have eventually come out from under tu's shadow. They wanted to tackle too much too fast and are out of control right now, they don't represent the TAMU I grew up pulling for and attended for 3 years .
    (btw: before any snide remarks are posted, I graduated MSU and have been a naturalized Bulldog for over 35 years and have put and pulled for the Mississippi maroon first since then )