Thread: Is there any Radio Coverage on the Coast?

vCash

Is there any Radio Coverage on the Coast?

Tried to listen to the game on the radio in Biloxi and I couldn't find any coverage. Are any stations on the coast covering MSU?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Tune-In radio app now carries football games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Tried to listen to the game on the radio in Biloxi and I couldn't find any coverage. Are any stations on the coast covering MSU?
    I have to imagine it's on somewhere but have yet to find it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Tune-In radio app now carries football games.
    That's the non-solution that the Marketer-in-chief decided to roll out, rather than put together a real radio network across our state. We should all be furious at the Athletic Department about this bullshit.

vCash
    According to twitter a few days ago 1580am and 96.9 fm on coast will carry games this Fall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Dawg View Post
    According to twitter a few days ago 1580am and 96.9 fm on coast will carry games this Fall.
    Great, thanks for that info, I'll pass it along to the old man. I didn't see that announcement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Dawg View Post
    Not today they didn't. Sorry but I'm old fashioned and when driving or fishing where my phone is in the tackle box, I want to hear it on the radio.