Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hype video

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Bon Jovi (Yes they suck balls. They are Sappy Happy Metal and they blow chunks. Like Nickleback who also sucks balls.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyDawg13 View Post
    That was it? I was expecting another "Relentless" themed one like they did they past two years. Saw this one a couple of days ago and did not think it was THE video.

WEAK!
    No more relentless

https://twitter.com/HailStateVideo/s...07861965135873
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    They relented.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Hmm, beginning to think Larry Templeton is haunting things - "No more of those new fangled videos from the fad called the internet! $49.99 a month for access to that thing is outrageous and it's packed with lies!" State Marketing wins awards, responds by reverting to 1995 era effort.

vCash
    Glad I'm not the only one that really disliked it. I just thought I was getting old...which is also true.

vCash
    I don't see an issue here. I don't think it was meant to be a GET HYPED FOR CHARLESTON SOUTHERNNNNN!!!!! kind of video. I mean tickets on Stubhub right now are going for 6 bucks... I think they're just saving the good stuff for games that actually matter.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound_Dawg View Post
    This is another good one. 2014 they were making some sweet videos. Did we lose someone from our video department since then?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Yep could watch that all day long (and try to forget who we were about to play...) because listening to Jay Hughes..."We all we got, we all we need" "I do it for you you..
    I would guess Alabama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    This is another good one. 2014 they were making some sweet videos. Did we lose someone from our video department since then?
    This is the one I was thinking of Dawg61!!!!!!!.... I was off on who and what was said.....Had it wrong it was Ironman Line about good ole fashion revenge and the You'llnever see me coming. The Bar was set high with these 3!
    1. Sun Setting Over Death Valley
    2. Auburn/Gameday
    3. This one/ You'll Never See Me Coming
    Last edited by BorneDawg; 09-01-2017 at 02:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I would guess Alabama.

Yes... that's the point... TRY to forget... that we didn't win...and can't beat them...
    thanks..... for the reminder..and ruining it.