Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hype video

Banned
    vCash
    Man that video of our win vs Auburn just reminds me I hold a special place for Dak Prescott, Josh Robinson and DeRunnya Wilson. I don't care that the other two have struggled since but man those 3 were phenomenal football players in 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Prepare for full wood

Thank you! That gets me so pumped up . May be the best hype video ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Oh yeah...there it is....

Your signature video is hilarious.

vCash
    Can't find it but which one was the one that had "you'll never see me coming" from dark night on a big hit from Jefferson I think

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    What's EDM? I didn't think the video was all that bad, but yeah, the music was a little uninspiring. I've seen worse though ... such as the promotional video with various members of our administration ringing cowbells that was shown on our televised games a few years ago. That was downright embarrassing.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're old? 50+? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Electronic Dance Music, EDM. A great example is the dj/producer Marshmellow. Who happens to be one of our fearless leaders, Nicky Fitz, favorite performers. Love it or hate it, it's here to stay, the kids love it, and it'll get a crowd jacked the 17 up.

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    would love to see someone put a version with different audio up just to see how much difference the song makes.

yeah the lyrics fit but atmosphere & feeling are what make hype music. lyrics mean jack shit that's why Bob Dylan never made a stadium anthem.

Your Time is Gonna Come by Led Zeppelin would've got the same point across much better

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneDawg View Post
    Can't find it but which one was the one that had "you'll never see me coming" from dark night on a big hit from Jefferson I think
    I can't find it either, just spent 30 minutes looking but did find this

vCash
    So I'm not losing it.... Have tried several times looking for a hype video that was awesome and just remember it had that line in it ! Youll never see me coming.and boom it was a big hit.

You don't recon they had to take it down cause it had movie quotes without permission or something ??...??
    as I recall it had several Dark Knight quotes in it.

it was from that same season though.......
    Last edited by BorneDawg; 08-31-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    So I'm not losing it.... Have tried several times looking for a hype video that was awesome and just remember it had that line in it ! Youll never see me coming.and boom it was a big hit.

You don't recon they had to take it down cause it had movie quotes without permission or something ??...??

Doubt they took it down as I found two different videos with Walter White saying "I am the danger" and the other with Christian Bale as Batman talking. Perhaps it wasn't that year since you say it's a big hit by AJ Jefferson and he was only a soph in 2014.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That one was definitely great, 61, but I think in totality, considering the game and the atmosphere (not to mention waking up at 2pm the next day to see we're ranked #1....**** that was awesome...my hangover disappeared) make this episode the best for me....

Hands down the most exciting sporting event I've ever attended.

Banned
    vCash

This has to be the video. It's got Batman saying "I'm not afraid I'm angry" followed immediately by a sack from one of our DL

vCash
    Man, y'all are a difficult crowd. It's a sleepy opener. Seemed appropriate to me. Can't blow your wad on game 1.

We're not playing USA are we?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    This has to be the video. It's got Batman saying "I'm not afraid I'm angry" followed immediately by a sack from one of our DL

Yep could watch that all day long (and try to forget who we were about to play...) because listening to Jay Hughes..."We all we got, we all we need" "I do it for you you..

vCash
    That was weak as ****! I could give them a serious music education about now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post

Same here. I still get goose bumps

vCash
    That just reminds me how special that 2014 season was. I am so thankful I got to experience that as a State fan. Heres to another go at it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I just remember my best friend yelling over and over as we were taking knees "We're number 1! We're number 1! We're number 1"

It hadn't even hit me how surreal the moment was until he started chanting that.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    You know, I am one who tries not to be the older generation who keeps the newer ones from putting their stamp on things like this. In fact I have come to enjoy these videos and most of the music that they use. Even added a few to my workout playlist. That said, clearly every generation has a group of idiots who listen to the modern day equivalent of say - The Osmonds, There Carpenters, Debbie Gibson, Bon Jovi (Yes they suck balls. They are Sappy Happy Metal and they blow chunks. Like Nickleback who also sucks balls.) ETC

This group of content managers is showing signs they too will suck. This video was good but the music - barf. MSU Marketing please locate, hire, and put back to work whatever passed for cool kids these days. Those responsible for this soup sandwich should leave audio/video and return to making macaroni art. They suck.

Yours sincerely,

Random old guy who will now go stand on the street corner and yell at passing cars. Pathetic yes, but my music does not suck.
    Go Dawgs!

vCash
    That was it? I was expecting another "Relentless" themed one like they did they past two years. Saw this one a couple of days ago and did not think it was THE video.

WEAK!