Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raekwon Davis allegedly Plaxico'd himself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    I've been wrong, once.
    My faddah hung me on a hook once. Once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Did he tell the police he shot himself to start with? I was under the impression that he was shot by someone else when the story broke. If he wasn't honest about the situation to start with, couldn't there be charges coming from that?
    It's my understanding that he was "uncooperative" with LE...

Not sure if that means "I don't have anything to say." or "17 you, pig."

I'm bettin' he's toast unless there's a simple explanation for this... (which we'd likely already heard).
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    It's my understanding that he was "uncooperative" with LE...

Not sure if that means "I don't have anything to say." or "17 you, pig."

I'm bettin' he's toast unless there's a simple explanation for this... (which we'd likely already heard).
    Thought it might have been a simple classroom accident in "Economics of Meth 101", the class he was taking right after "Modular Home vs Tradition Mobile Home Social Impact" course. Understand you Elephants have a high stress academic program.

vCash

And all this time I thought you actually followed Bama football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Thought it might have been a simple classroom accident in "Economics of Meth 101", the class he was taking right after "Modular Home vs Tradition Mobile Home Social Impact" course. Understand you Elephants have a high stress academic program.
    VERY NICE

REP GIVEN

No.

vCash
    You can possess one but you can't buy one until you're 18
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Dawg View Post
    Well he was just shot in the leg
    Lol good point. I thought I read it just grazed leg but who knows.

Banned
    vCash
    My point was, as a coach, why is my player carrying a pistol at a bar? He should be gone, or suspended indefinitely, or whatever you call it! I don't care about the laws necessarily in this case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    My point was, as a coach, why is my player carrying a pistol at a bar? He should be gone, or suspended indefinitely, or whatever you call it! I don't care about the laws necessarily in this case.
    I don't think it happened in the Bar... I think it was across the street, in a parking lot....

If he was actually in the Bar with a firearm, I would hope he'd get charged and expelled...

No.

Banned
    vCash
    Bigger question. Why are these goofballs running around with pistols chambered, pointed at their own bodies. Dumb SOBs

Banned
    vCash
    I don't think it happened in the Bar... I think it was across the street, in a parking lot....

If he was actually in the Bar with a firearm, I would hope he'd get charged and expelled...
    Yeah I was thinking he had been in the bar before the gun shot. I guess I could assume he didn't have it on him and went to parking lot and grabbed gun out of car and it went off. I'm just saying that I'm questioning any player for having a pistol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    Bigger question. Why are these goofballs running around with pistols chambered, pointed at their own bodies. Dumb SOBs
    I'm 100 down with that.... "muzzle discipline" are* important....

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Yeah I was thinking he had been in the bar before the gun shot. I guess I could assume he didn't have it on him and went to parking lot and grabbed gun out of car and it went off. I'm just saying that I'm questioning any player for having a pistol.
    Playas Lives Matta...

#secondamendment

No.

vCash
    Not saying he shot himself or even had a pistol because this hasn't been confirmed. This is just a question; 2nd amendment rights aside, which I 100% support as a conservative:

Why would a football player in a town like Tuscaloosa feel the need to have a pistol on them while out and about? Genuine question. Is there a crime problem in T-town? Does one living there feel the need to have a self defense weapon on them?
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Not saying he shot himself or even had a pistol because this hasn't been confirmed. This is just a question. 2nd amendment rights aside which I 100% support as a conservative.

Why would a football player in a town like Tuscaloosa feel the need to have a pistol on them while out and about? Genuine question. Is there a crime problem in T-town? Does one living there feel the need to have a self defense weapon on them?
    He's from Meridian.

No.

vCash
    He's from Meridian.
    Hahahaha that's damn true. Fair point. Rep given

Being from Meridian myself, I should have understood his plight before I asked. Glad to be away from there. Talk about a town with issues.
    Last edited by mstatefan91; 08-29-2017 at 11:07 PM.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Hahahaha that's damn true. Fair point. Rep given

Being from Meridian myself, I should have understood his plight before I asked. Glad to be away from there. Talk about a town with issues.
    Shit, Bro.... I didn't mean to offend your hometown... I lived there for a few years and had to whip out my FO FI on a couple of occasions..

Of course, I was "somewhere I shouldn't have been" (Midnight Sun) at a time (who knows, but waaaaay after midnight) and I was pleased just to get outta their with my two "white wimmins"....

Peace '91

No.

vCash
    Shit, Bro.... I didn't mean to offend your hometown... I lived there for a few years and had to whip out my FO FI on a couple of occasions..

Of course, I was "somewhere I shouldn't have been" (Midnight Sun) at a time (who knows, but waaaaay after midnight) and I was pleased just to get outta their with my two "white wimmins"....

Peace '91
    Seriously 0 offense taken. Meridian has issues that need to be dealt with. It should not be a common occurrence to have to fend off panhandlers in a town that size. And that's just a small part of it. Glad to be in a much nicer town now.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Not saying he shot himself or even had a pistol because this hasn't been confirmed. This is just a question; 2nd amendment rights aside, which I 100% support as a conservative:

well - they are only about 35 minutes from Bessemer, so there's that
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    So, the bar owner says it...must be true. She is probably worried there will be legal ramifications so she made up this story: "He was shooting in the air, and shot himself (in the leg)". Okay...

No matter the story, if he is able/ok he will play. Saban will smooth over any irregularities per usual.