Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booster 14 speaks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Does he keep fast food receipts for over a year everytime he eats out or just when he's trying to stage an alibi?
    I was wondering the same thing. It's pretty obvious to me that what likely happened was his secretary gave Leo the money while he was in court and in Chik-Fil-A. Which does makes sense because Brookhaven is about 60 miles from Jackson.

It sounds to me like this guy wanted in on the cool Ole Miss boosters club and rolled the dice and then crapped out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He's probably gonna struggle professionally. State people will now avoid him and om people will soon somewhat blame him for the upcoming trouble
    Yeah, he is a complete bafoon. The NCAA has text messages from him coordinating with coaches regarding the LL payment. The NCAA has this idiot dead to rights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    And THAT is their biggest problem with the handling of this whole thing. The NCAA doesn't require burden of proof. While its a slam dunk if they have the proof, they also act on what they THINK happened.

Exhibit A of the NCAA handing down punishment without a shred of proof:
    True, but when Ben Howland and Tim Floyd turn you down odds are good there is tremendous smoke to that fire. His dad got hundreds of thousands of dollars from shoe companies. The NCAA erred on the conservative side because the family wouldn't turn over everything they asked for. In retrospect, he probably shouldn't have been ruled eligible period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Wow....Allen isn't very skilled in the words department....I expected more from an attorney/recreational gardener, lol. This reads like it was quickly, and emotionally, typed on his cellphone with no review whatsoever. Also, a fan site publishing his statement, without attaching his name to it is about as bush league as it gets. Y'all bunch of mooks are hopeless.

http://scout.com/college/ole-miss/Ar...efie-106511521
    Reading Allen's statement, I am reminded that someone always graduates at the bottom of the class!

vCash
    Hey OM.....

Next time you try to buy off players, try not to pick dumbasses to do your dirty work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msujan View Post
    Reading Allen's statement, I am reminded that someone always graduates at the bottom of the class!
    Their literal George Pickett?

vCash
    So.. OM is off the hook then right? Yeah? ********
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Does he keep fast food receipts for over a year everytime he eats out or just when he's trying to stage an alibi?
    If he does he's obsessive. I just throw them away. The only reason I use a cc at a fast food place is so I don't have to deal with change ... and the kids trying to figure out what my change should be ....

vCash
    "Look everybody, I gave Leo that $$ on Friday .. and he said it was Thursday!"

"That's just plain wrong!"
    Last edited by BiscuitEater; 08-26-2017 at 07:17 AM.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    What gets me is this statement: "

Another thing that has really bothered me about this false allegation is that anyone who know me knows I am not so stupid as to give $10k to a 18-year-old kid who had changed his commitment two or three times without having a letter of intent with me for him to sign prior to paying him any money. Not that I am the smartest guy in the world, but if I was so inclined to do such a thing, which I wasn't, and coach (Barney) Farrar and I had this "grand scheme" going on, I sure as hell would have told coach to email a letter of intent before I paid him any money."

Why would a booster have a letter of intent with them? Did he just admit to another violation?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Yeah, he is a complete bafoon. The NCAA has text messages from him coordinating with coaches regarding the LL payment. The NCAA has this idiot dead to rights.
    This is what I thought, and OM themselves, have admitted. Texts show him yelling at Barney that LL swore on the life of hid daughter that he was coming to OM. This dumbass says if he was so inclined to give LL money, which he didn't, he definitely would have made him sign a contract! Hahahahaha

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    This is what I thought, and OM themselves, have admitted. Texts show him yelling at Barney that LL swore on the life of hid daughter that he was coming to OM. This dumbass says if he was so inclined to give LL money, which he didn't, he definitely would have made him sign a contract! Hahahahaha
    There was enough evidence for ole miss to fire Barney without benefits. Leo sounds pretty credible to me.

vCash
    Allen claims he was denied due process and he is 100% accurate. Due process doesn't exist in the NCAA. You're playing an away game, Allen... and you were woefully unprepared, counselor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Great point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Bingo! This ****bird knows he toast with the NCAA. He's just trying to win in the court of public opinion. It would be great if Wolken would do him a solid and write an article on our favorite TSUN gardener. He wanted to be a big swinging dick and buy a player that was true maroon. Let's give him the exposure that he wanted so badly.