I see a lot of people acting like there's no way we win in UGA.

But looking at their record last year, they lost to Vandy, beat Mizzou by 1 point, beat UK by 3. Their only real impressive win was beating Auburn, followed by Ga Tech. I know they were young last year, but they had talent and nothing in their record provides any evidence that Smart is a good coach. Maybe he is and last year was just an adjustment for him and his players, or maybe he is not and they're going to field an inconsistent team this year also.

I get thinking that in Athens that's not quite a toss up for us but why are people thinking that game is out of reach? Is it based on their roster? Or are people just going off their performance under Richt?

On the flip side, I see people talking about Auburn being within reach or even a toss up. I know a major problem of ours is gone with Sirmon, but they could have named the score against us last year, beat Arkansas even worse, and other than UGA, didn't have any head scratchers once they got on track. Did they lose a ton? Or are people just thinking we can beat them because we've been competitive with them lately?