That Bo Bounds is peddling Dan Mullen off to whatever program will have him. On his interview with Dan a Wolken he claimed that MSU fans (yes you) are worried that TAMU is coming for Mullen. Hello? I haven't heard that from any of our fans. Have you? Then later he talks about Mullen to Georgia, etc.

This is the problem with the MSU perception. We have media guys like Bo Bounds and Jake Wimberly (yes, you Bobby Meat because I know you read ED) that talk down State when having conversations with national media guys. This then reinforces the narrative that we are an "overachieving" program when we go 7-5 or 8-5. Meanwhile you would never hear OM or Auburn media take such a pessimistic stance on their team.

I'm not asking these guys to be homers and to predict State as NC contenders. I understand that they don't want to lose credibility but why must they run down State unnecessarily?

No one is talking about Mullen going anywhere because he is basically priced out. TAMU and Georgia wouldn't want to pay $5milliion a year for a coach that has done little more than Sumlin or Kirby Smart has