Thread: What games are you watching on opening week?

vCash

What games are you watching on opening week?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule

After being football deprived for 7 months it is our birthright to indulge in the first week of CFB. I make it a habit to over indulge. Help me plan my week and set my DVR by telling me what games you are interest in seeing.
    You can list the must watch and the might watch games.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I find Oregon State-Colorado State the most compelling and I can't give a reason why. Maybe seems like the best game?

However, we will get an early look at two future opponents, BYU and UMass, though not against each other.

I'm working till 700pm CDT so the only full game I'll watch is Rice-Standorf. I will watch the whole thing.

College Football is a helluva drug.***
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I will watch all the footballz! *

*Pending completion of the giant "honey do" list

vCash
    Oh, my wife is gonna so pissed at me Labor Day weekend. I will get absolutely ZERO done.

vCash
    Can't wait to fire up the smoker and park it in front of the TV all day.
    Besides our game I want to see:
    Bama Vs FSU
    Michigan vs Florida
    aTm vs UCLA
    OM vs USA - hopefully USA plays like they did week 1 last year
    Other than that, a bunch of hot garbage games but it's ok because football is back baby

vCash
    Will watch them all.....some live, some on DVR and some will be recording on vhs tape....three tvs and one laptop going from Thurs thru Sun....retired (77) with a most loving and understanding wife who cares nothing about sports...all I need to do is wear my head phones because noise bother her....LOL....young folks who like sports need to check that out with who you date before you marry.

Banned
    vCash
    Considering going to our game, then catching the night games, but it has become more of a pain in the ass to tote family around.

vCash
    Not many to watch this weekend, but I'll watch all I can from the office. I'll watch Stanford vs Rice and the BYU game. Also, thursday night I'll watch Ohio State vs Indiana or maybe Arkansas vs Florida A&M.

vCash
    We will start the tailgate with the AM ESPN and SEC pregame shows. We will surf the early games before going into ours. We plan on watching the Bama game from the tailgate before packing up.

Dove hunt has to wait 24 hours due to football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Can't wait to fire up the smoker and park it in front of the TV all day.
    Besides our game I want to see:
    Bama Vs FSU
    Michigan vs Florida
    aTm vs UCLA
    OM vs USA - hopefully USA plays like they did week 1 last year
    Other than that, a bunch of hot garbage games but it's ok because football is back baby
    THIS!
    Wrap it in Maroon and White