Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh No, A New OM Narrative

vCash

Oh No, A New OM Narrative

We've all heard the narrative of Lindsey Miller, Mullen, & Leo all colluding together to bring down OM but today a new OM narrative was launched.

Now, OM website guys that create new narratives in effort to bring hope to the ignorant & sell more subscriptions, are saying that OM has information that shows that MSU & the NCAA colluded together to bring down OM.

And even worse, those idiots believe it.

They actually believe that MSU has that kind of juice. You know the school that had a player recently suspended 18 games for accepting a discount on a Mustang, colluded with the NCAA to bring down OM.

Once I think they've reached the rock bottom of stupidity, they show me things I didn't think were possible.

I don't blame the website guys though. They have to make living & creating new narratives keeps the ignorant & dumb paying.

vCash
    I thought this was supposed to be Godfrey's huge story that he had been working 18 months on and was going to release around SECMD. Turned out to be the joke of an article about Moncrief.

vCash
    They act like it's some sort of illegal act for the NCAA to work with other member institutions or for the press to have leverage sources with information. Hey dumbasses, you cheated your ass off and got caught. You are not a victim and those people with interests in you being held accountable will work together to ensure that happens.

vCash
    If you've been paying close attention, you will have noticed that almost every response strategy OM and its media hacks have come up with has made things worse.

This will too, if for no other reason than keeping fans holding on until the last minute when they get blind-sided.

...will make for loud and long lamentations when the penalties finally come down.

vCash
    Oh lord...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We've all heard the narrative of Lindsey Miller, Mullen, & Leo all colluding together to bring down OM but today a new OM narrative was launched.

Now, OM website guys that create new narratives in effort to bring hope to the ignorant & sell more subscriptions, are saying that OM has information that shows that MSU & the NCAA colluded together to bring down OM.

They actually believe that MSU has that kind of juice. You know the school that had a player recently suspended 18 games for accepting a discount on a Mustang, colluded with the NCAA to bring down OM.

Once I think they've reached the rock bottom of stupidity, they show me things I didn't think were possible.

I don't blame the website guys though. They have to make living & creating new narratives keeps the ignorant & dumb paying.
    If a guy is making a living selling ice to eskimos does he tell them how stupid they are or does he just keep bringing the ice?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    If a guy is making a living selling ice to eskimos does he tell them how stupid they are or does he just keep bringing the ice?
    Just keep bringing the ice BABY

vCash
    I've become a HUGE fan of the "Don't give in & apologize to Nutt" meme. That has worked out just swell so far .. and it's the meme that just keeps on giving!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    If you've been paying close attention, you will have noticed that almost every response strategy OM and its media hacks have come up with has made things worse.

This will too, if for no other reason than keeping fans holding on until the last minute when they get blind-sided.

...will make for loud and long lamentations when the penalties finally come down.
    I have noticed and it has been awesome every single time. It's sort of like watching Wil E. Coyote blow himself up over and over except it's real life.

vCash
    They'll never admit they did anything wrong. Always someone jealous trying to bring them down. That's why as long as they're allowed to field a team they'll cheat.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Outstanding analogy!!!
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Just keep bringing the ice BABY

vCash

So the logical thing for OM to do now is to sue the NCAA and MSU and get their violations reduced. ***

vCash
    Okay, which one of you unRUEful, disloyal, no good communists divulged our secret meeting notes from last Tuesday's Huddle House meeting! You gave them EVERYTHING! Bastards!

vCash
    What if they did? What could Ole Miss do? Hell they cheated regardless and got caught.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    So the logical thing for OM to do now is to sue the NCAA and MSU and get their violations reduced. ***
    BE CAREFUL! MY DADDY IS A LAWYER!!!!!!*******

Banned
    vCash
    Their idiotic brains cannot comprehend that even if it was a colluded effort to bring them down, the evidence is still overwhelmingly against them, and is proof of their cheating. But they still want to blame the tattletale and not accept they have a system of corruption, money laundering, hooker transportation, and all the other bullshit!! Do you guys not realize that NO OTHER FAN BASE IN THE COUNTRY BELIEVES YOU OR GIVES A SHIT?! Please lower your narcissistic curtain and try to start accepting reality!

vCash
    The new promo for IT looks pretty terrifying. I'm not a horror movie guy, but the original is a classic.

The current horror story up north is also a classic.

vCash
    Lemme get this straight... in the mind of the OM fan:

Ole Miss > MSU
    Ole Miss = Bammer
    Bammer & MSU control the NCAA...

Yet, both Bammer & MSU have been railroaded by the NCAA in the past...

I don't think this is going to work out.

edit: Please have BoomX2 check my math*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Lemme get this straight... in the mind of the OM fan:

Ole Miss > MSU
    Ole Miss = Bammer
    Bammer & MSU control the NCAA...

Yet, both Bammer & MSU have been railroaded by the NCAA in the past...

I don't think this is going to work out.

edit: Please have BoomX2 check my math*
    That's close accept in their minds ole miss has no equal